Seasoned information technology professional with over 15 years working in a wide range of disciplines. Particular areas of expertise include data analysis, ad-hoc and automated reporting, business analysis. Possess in-depth experience using PL/SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, SSRS, SSIS, and Microsoft Office technologies.
Currently completing adhoc projects largely focused on data analysis, querying, and reporting.
IT Skillset - Most Recent Full Time Employer - April 2005 – April 2011
• Executed on extensive ad-hoc and automated recurring reporting across several databases in both Oracle and SQL Server environments using PL/SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Stored Procedures, and SQL Agent.
• Conducted requirements gathering for external client custom reporting and internal data analysis needs.
• Created process improvements to increase speed of delivery and scalability of reporting solutions.
• Provided key knowledge area expertise to development projects requiring access to stored data.
• Reduced average delivery times for ad-hoc report requests by over 50%.
• Eliminated over one week of manually generated reporting per month, greatly increasing reporting capacity.
• Researched medical and auto physical damage data at all points in the claims process.
• Developed large scale reports delivery suite in SQL Server to automatically produce complex full spectrum reporting using seven views and three time periods for over twenty customers.
• Worked extensively with medical billing data to analyze trends, quantify costs or determine savings of particular practices, and to detect potentially fraudulent activities.
• Delivered customized data solutions in Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, and text file formats.
• Documented recurring reports, processes, and workflows for future reporting needs.
Additional Skillsets and Areas of Interest:
Photo and Video Editing
Fitness (particularly core training and flexibility)
Various artistic pursuits
Christianity and Bible