204-21 High Field Park Dr,
Dartmouth, NS, Canada, B3A4S1,
To work with an organization that gives me scope to be engaged in quality research work on cutting edge technologies, and be a part of a team that dynamically contributes towards the growth of Organization.
• More than Eight years of diverse experience in working with teams, involved in giving comprehensive IT solutions, which include Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Client/server/Internet/Intranet Systems for various Business requirements using Microsoft Technologies
• Seven years experience in Developing e-commerce Applications, distributed applications using Microsoft.NET
• Key strengths: ASP.NET (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.5), C#, Silverlight, WCF, SDLC Experience, MSMQ, Java, ADO.NET, WEBSERVICES, Test Driven Development, Microsoft Enterprise Blocks, WPF, Team Foundation Server, OOAD, SQL SERVER (2000, 2005, 2008), Rational Rose.
• Significant knowledge of various database applications including SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
• Well acquainted with software development life cycles including OOPs, RAD and Extreme Programming methodology
• Actively involved in various project phases: Concept Paper Preparation, Design, Program specification, Coding, Testing and End-User Interaction
Operating Systems : UNIX, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows XP, Vista, Me
Programming Languages : C#, Visual Basic 6.0, VB.NET, Java
Designing Tools : Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Internet Technologies : ASP.NET (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.5), ASP
Databases : MS-SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Microsoft Access
Servers : IIS
Scripting Technologies : VB Script, Java Script
Markup Languages : XML, HTML, CSS
Configuration Management : WIN CVS, VSS 6.0
CN Rail May-2010 to Present
Job Title: .Net Developer.
• Performing detailed analyses, documentation, development and implementation;
Damage Claims Management
Manage all type of Claim of Auto Port using multitier architecture.
Alberta Energy May-2009 To Mar-2010
Job Title: Systems Analyst.
• Performing detailed analysis and design of proposed application changes;
• Performing program modifications and enhancements with minimal direction;
• Providing impact analysis of proposed business changes on the application, in terms of development effort and processing;
• Developing and executing test cases and scenarios and documenting expected and actual outcomes;
• Providing resolution to problems arising in the production version of the application;
• Leading a subset of the larger team in a particular short term enhancement effort;
• Developing programs to extract or convert data for use elsewhere;
• Adhering to quality assurance guidelines and maintain quality assurance on all deliverables;
• Providing on-call support on an as-needed basis;
• Status reporting to team leader as required;
• Developing and maintaining application documentation; and Using modeling techniques for data, process and business design.
Corporate Accounting and Reporting System (CARS) and
Client requirements gathering and collection into business use case and system use case document
Alberta Mineral Information (AMI)
Application development using multitier architecture, third party controls and data mapping tools.
Application integration using dot net remoting.
Technologies: C#, Silverlight, Developer Express .NET v7.1, RUP (Rational Rose) .
Tiqsons Oct-2008 To Apr-2009
Job Title: Software Development Consultant.
Responsible for supervising the work of 6 to 8 technical employees to complete the web and desktop
Solution for Residential and Commercial Real Estate.
• Personally responsible for analyses, documentation, development and implementation.
• Utilized extensively ingress, C#, Silverlight and GIS technologies in the design.
• Met all deadlines and made the necessary design and configuration modifications as needed to meet customer requests.
Spiral Axis Oct-2007 To Oct-2008
Job Title: Software Engineer.
Major Role: Development, Testing and Implementation.
Corbel Communications Management System
It’s a complete solution of corbel communication for there business. It’s a mega project in which Order Management, Inventory, and Payroll system integrated with each other’s. I used C#, SqlServer2005 and Developer Express .NET v7.1.
Corbel Inventory Management System
This is complete multi-user inventory control software with security management. This software works with MS SQL server 2005, C# and Developer Express .NET v7.1. The system has the powerful Report Wizard with more than 20 different reports.
Concord Management System
I designed backend solution, which allows the user to update content dynamically using SQLServer 2005. The site has an automated system to update properties and company news.
Technologies: C#, Developer Express .NET v7.1, RUP (Rational Rose) and SQLServer 2005
BizBees Technologies Dec-2006 To Sep-2007
Job Title: Software Engineer.
Major Role: Development.
Online Banking Management System
Online Banking is a place where people can manage their accounts, debit cards, online transactions etc. And bankers come there to provide their online services for clients.
A bulletin board is a place where people can leave public messages, advertise things to buy or sell, Announce events, or provide information. Main modules of this application are community, forums, Blogs, Jobs, Personals, and selling & buying things.
Technologies: ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server 2000, Rational Rose.
Sweety Textile (PVT) Ltd Aug-2002 To Dec-2006
Job Title: Team Leader.
Major Role: Business Analyses, Documentation, Development, Testing and Implementation. I lead team of 5 people in Company. In this additional role my responsibilities included; task allocation, team managements, code.
Account & Stock Management System
It’s a multi User System. It’s a standard Accounting Management System with Chart of Accounts, Voucher’s, Cash Book, Ledger, and Trial Balance.
Payroll Management System
In Payroll Management System, keep the record of Attendance, Allowances, Leaves and loan of all the employees. Admin can get Daily and Monthly Attendance Report, Salary Report, Leave Report, Loan Status etc.
Export Documentation Management System
Create Contract, If Shipment L/C Based than L/C generated. Packing List and invoice information recorded respectively. Users can get Bank Documents, Custom Documents and Managerial Reports.
Rebate Management System
User’s inputs are Annexure Form, Calculation Sheet and SR2 No Allotment. Users can get Case Documents and Managerial Reports. Reports are Application for Duty, Annexure, Calculation Sheet1 and Rebate Payment Order.
Sales Tax Management System
Keep records Purchase and Sales with Sales Tax. Reports are Summary of Purchase Invoice, Purchase Register, Sales Register, Summary of Purchase Invoice and Verification Report etc.
Stitching Management System
Fabric Received From Godown, Fabric Issue to Cutting, Cutting production Issued to Stitching, Stitched Production issued to inspection, Issued from Inspection to Packing, product ready for loading. Users can get Stitching Program, Production Program, Stock Reports, Issuing Reports and Managerial Reports.
Order Management System
Comprehensive solution for purchasing department of textile unites. With user management and stocktaking.
Technologies: C#, Crystal Report and SQL Server.
Point of sale Management System 6 Month
Point of sale management system is implemented at “Lucky99” Mega Mart Store Purchase and sales of items with stock management. Invoice, Item history, Stock Report and Profit and loss are the main reports.
Invoice Management System 4 Month
Invoice Management system is implemented at Auto workshop where customer come for service there vehicles. Software manages their customers, auto services history, Oil change history, Net and credit payment.
Technologies: C#, Crystal Report8.5 and SQL Server2005.
• MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)
• MCS (Masters in Computer Science) from the Hamdard University Karachi.