Extensive experience troubleshooting, managing projects, solution oriented, training, mentoring, organizing, strong communication and quickly pickup new skills.
SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMMING SKILLS
Adobe Photoshop, Light Room, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Extensis Portfolio, Macintosh and PC platforms, HTML, CSS, XML Microsoft office Type 70 WPM, 10 Key by touch
WEB DESIGN CONTENT EDITOR (2/2011 – PRESENT) SEASONAL
• Batch process and optimize all fashion images and press release photography.
• Update all seasonal related content for the website including contact & press release
• Organize and update new seasonal wardrobe for men & women’s image galleries
• Communicate effectively & collect all fashion related details for press release and contact information.
Senior Multimedia Editor (12/2007 – 1/2011)
• Produced with team over 1,920 ads annually through Northern America, Latin America and Canada.
• Administer digital asset management system that houses 40,000 items.
• Archive, catalog, and purchase hundreds of line art, photography and supplier branding.
• Assign Multimedia projects for large-scale destinations, research, batch processing, color correction, key wording metadata and archiving.
• Manage budget for annual purchasing for and forecast for future photo budget.
• Assist on interviewing and hiring process for new contractors and employees joining team.
• Train new processes and conceptual designs, photo retouch, update web pages with new content.
• Orchestrate and organize team projects with production and line of business to meet deadlines.
• Document new procedures relating multimedia and design production work flows.
Multimedia Editor (12/2004 – 12/2007)
• Manage and assign all multimedia project requests that included home page redesign, new destination landing pages, Local Secrets and Big Buys project and Home Personalization projects.
• Maintain and facilitate project request tool and server.
• Facilitate and coordinate all stock photography and video footage libraries.
BYRON A. LOBOS
Multimedia Editor (Continued)
• Purchase Stock Photography.
• Balance budget for special photo paid placement on site project.
• Research and track copyrights for all photography usage on the site and for various media.
Multimedia Coordinator (10/2002 – 12/2004)
• Manage ad campaigns, obtain all pertinent information for project and assigned resource.
• Develop in house tracking tool to manage projects for multimedia and design teams.
• Compile weekly and monthly figures of projects moving through team and report to team manager.
• Coordinate weekly meetings with teams to ***** work availability and trouble shoot team concerns.
• Assist in writing job descriptions for manager to present for resource justification.
Multimedia Assistant (10/2000 – 10/2002)
• Coordinate incoming projects and schedule deadlines and help with assigning resource.
• Receive and catalog supplier photography and illustrations for multimedia and design teams.
• Research; obtain content and creative assets from Convention Bureaus and Suppliers.
• Post open job descriptions, contact, screen candidates and schedule interviews with director.
• Provide administrative support for creative director of multimedia and design.
Preview Travel - Product Marketing Associate (10/99 – 10/2000)
• Update hotel property information with pricing on last minute deals and review for accuracy.
• Respond to customer e-mail feedback from web site and provide customer support.
• Content entry for vacation product and QA for product launches.
• Process images, deck plans, ship and destination images for cruise line area of site.
• Follow up with customer issues, concerns with appropriate Product Manager.
• Process fulfillment of gift certificates for travel including tracking, accounting.
• Provide coverage for finance reports and data entry.
• Post open positions on web site for Product Marketing recruitment.
• Other duties included scheduling, event planning, processing invoices and expense reports.
City College of San Francisco, Associates in Science and Photography
San Francisco State University, Tourism and Hospitality Program
Regional Occupational Program, Medical Laboratory Technician Program