• Over ten years experience in the video game industry, working on over 20 titles.
• Management experience leading large teams on extensive projects.
•Worked in nearly every position possible in the process of creating video games.
• Experience motivating creative people in a high-pressure environment in a positive way to yield higher quality work while also increasing morale.
• Promote and support traditional art skills and observational skills as well as the use of cutting edge technology to ensure artists have the most powerful creative arsenal available.
• Experience in production tasks such as scheduling entire projects and client interaction.
•Reviewed portfolios for the students of the Illinois Institute of Art (Chicago) on a regular basis.
•Regularly delivered lectures to students, focusing on the nature of the video game industry and
artistic standards and practices.
•Creating various forms of artwork, ranging from conceptual art pieces, graphic designs and illustrations for a wide variety of clients.
Playground Tattoo, St. Charles, IL
May 2010- Present
•Interact with the public creating tattoos in busy shop.
High Voltage Software, Hoffman Estates, IL
April 2001-Sept 2011
•Directed teams of artists and oversaw production of multiple projects from beginning to end
•Interacted with clients and upper management constantly
•Promotional print art
•UI design and implementation
•Motion capture performance, application, and animation clean-up
•Low and high poly modeling (characters, objects and environments)
•Modeling, texturing, animating and lighting for pre-rendered cinemas
•Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
•Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
•Disney Interactive Studios
•High Voltage Software
•Show Class Magazine
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Media Arts and Animation
Illinois Institute of Art Chicago, 2000
• Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max
• Experience with Illustrator, Flash, Zbrush, Painter, Premiere, Maya
• Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel
• Skilled in traditional arts and tattooing