06-09 thru Present Oceaneering Entertainment Systems Orlando, FL
Divisional HR Liaison/Proposal Coordinator
• Maintain employee files and training records
• Prepare salary comparison reports
• Revise annual salary grade sheets
• Create and proofread human resources materials, including welcome package and benefit materials
• Review resumes prior to manager review
• Arrange and conduct initial interviews
• Implemented human resources orientation presentation and program as “Welcome to Oceaneering” presentation for all departments.
• Complete New Hire orientation including completion of all HR paperwork and explanation of benefits available to employee.
• Coordinate safety training with HSE Advisor for all new hire and contract employees
• Answer questions related to FMLA, Workmen’s Comp, Employee Conduct and all other employee relations topics
• Arrange employee appreciate functions
• Coordinate Employee of the Quarter selection and awards
• Coordinate with IT on new account set ups and equipment needs
• Review daily time tickets
• Review, approve and process expense reports
• Coordinate time approvals with clients
• Maintain and revise organizational/purchasing charts by division and project
• Keep accurate contact list including employees, clients and vendors
• Arrange domestic and international travel including arranging for work visas and passports
• Prepare travel reports, project reports and expense tracking reports
• Assist in staffing needs assessment and reorganization assessments
• Develop marketing materials, proposals and Qualifications for potential and current clients
• Proofread and edit proposals prior to customer submission
• Prepare transmittal letters
• Assist in invoicing for job related cost for T&M projects
• Coordinate response to RFP’s, including delegation of appropriate task and follow up for deadlines
• Arrange and lead proposal kick off meetings for each RFP
• Assist Contracts department with obtaining and tracking NDAs for vendors and employees
• Manage bid log and assign bid numbers for new projects
• Serve as emergency contact for both Orlando facilities as well as afterhours contact for employees traveling internationally
07-06 thru 6-09 American Management Services dba Pinnacle Altamonte Springs, FL
Office Manager/Regional HR Coordinator
• Place initial employment ads and handle initial resume review and interviews.
• Process all New Hire Paperwork, Perform background and drug screenings.
• Process payroll for corporate staff.
• Create and maintain all Human Resources materials, including welcome package and benefits materials.
• Proofread and edit all contracts and marketing materials.
• Enter and code payables and receivables into accounting program.
• Handle invoicing for regional bill backs and fees.
• Set up Properties during the Takeover Process, meet with new staff to orientate and introduce policies and procedures.
• Handle Resident Calls and Offer Problem Solving Solutions
• Prepare Budgets and Budget Comparisons, as well as review and correct budgets for 160 properties.
• Keep minutes for all Corporate Meetings, arrange conference calls.
• Track Real Estate Taxes working closely with Tax Advisors in arranging appeals.
• Track risk management reports, request insurance certificates ensuring correct certificate holders are listed.
• Create Marketing Reports, Proposals and Presentations.
• Organize and arrange Corporate Meetings for up to 160 attendees as well as travel itineraries, car arrangements and calendars for executive staff and regional managers.
• Proof all Executive Correspondence for accuracy in grammar, spelling and formatting.
• Prepare legal management agreements assuring negotiated fees are accurate as well as legal ez is correct.
• Track occupancy and delinquency through detailed reports for owners and management.
• Field phone, e-mail and mail for executive staff and regional managers.
• Track management reviews for tax credit properties ensuring properties stay in compliance with housing authorities assist Regional Managers in submitting correction correspondence and reports.
• Prepare and review expense reports for all staff ensuring correct fees are accessed and providing approval for payment.
• Manage administrative support staff of six; assign special projects to each as needed.
• Order and track office supplies while adhering to the set monthly budget.
• Maintain office machines, ensuring preventative maintenance is performed, tracking asset tags, and arranging repair as needed.
• Program phone system and voicemail system as changes are needed.
• Perform due diligence reporting, file audits and unit assessments as well as cost estimating.
• Prepare market surveys and comparative shopping for local properties.
• Prepare Regional Office Budget, review monthly financials for accuracy.
02-05 thru 01-06 Universal Lending Corporation Jacksonville/Orlando
Processing Manager/Office Manager
• Enter all loans into Encompass software.
• Process New Hire documents, perform initial interviews for processors.
• Prepare staff schedules, tracking hours as well as accrued vacation and sick time.
• Process reports to determine profitability, and budget requirements.
• Review applicants credit reports and income documentation
• Place prospective loans in appropriate program, meeting clients’ needs.
• Set up closings and appraisals.
• Keep files organized according to government requirements
• Create marketing flyers and presentations
• Handle office accounting using QuickBooks.
• Answer high volume phone lines and assist callers with questions and concerns regarding their applications and loans.
• Order office supplies and maintain office machines as well as track asset tags.
• Organize travel arrangements, staff meetings and sales presentations.
• Create reports, commission invoices and budgets for Vice President and Sales
04-96 thru 04-04 Alternative Capital Orlando, FL
Lease Processor/Executive Administrative Assistant
• Answer multiple phone lines
• Assist customers with questions and concerns regarding lease contracts.
• Enter all applications into the system
• Prepare lease documentation
• Order office supplies
• Create forms and documents
• Perform daily reports
• Track commission reports
• Handle accounts payable and invoicing
• Prepare correspondence for President, VP and Sales Manager
• Assist President, VP, and Sales Manager with projects and daily task
• Organize travel arrangements and sales meetings for Executive Staff
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, Outlook, Novell GroupWise, YARDI, KRONOS, QuickBooks, PeopleSoft
It is my belief that I would be an excellent candidate for any position requiring a detail oriented and goal motivated individual. My experience and devotion would be a great asset to any team. Customer service is my number one goal. I take pride in my team and work ethic. Each position in a team is just as important as the other. I am devoted and driven to be a success for the well being of myself as well as my team.