115 31st Ave Ct NE
Hickory, NC 28601
Objective: Obtain a challenging position that will utilize my extensive experience in sales. Real Estate or otherwise with an emphasis on new homes sales and community marketing, contract writing and overall running of a real estate office.
Education: Georgia Real Estate License 1991 – License #166163
Mercer University, Macon, Georgia
Experience: Keller Williams Realty First Atlanta (Kim Morgan Real Estate Inc.)
I was among the top 20 producers for Keller Williams Southeast Region in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007. I was the number one agent for Keller Williams Realty First Atlanta in 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 and number two in 2008 and 2009. I served on the Keller Williams Realty leadership council and career development committee from 2003-2009.
• Managing progression of development from land planning and infrastructure including entrance design
• Selection and management of builder team
• Lead sales agent for the last seven years on as many as four to five projects at a time. Prices ranging from the $200’s to over $7 million plus.
• Architectural control and review
Other Completed New Home Communities:
• Holcombe’s Farm, Alpharetta, Georgia – Lead Sales Agent
• Pleasant Hollow Farms, Alpharetta, Georgia - Sales
Greystone Ridge Inc. 1996-2001
• Began land planning and construction of Greystone Community.
• Residential resale’s
• Onsite Sales Agent – In charge of sales, continuing development, builder team and HOA. Greystone consisted of 52 Home sites and was known as one of Atlanta’s premier luxury home communities. Average sales price 1.7 million.
Activities: Mother of two boys. Married. Hobbies include travel, reading and spending time with kids.
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Quicken and QuickBooks
Licenses: Georgia Real Estate License #166163
Contact: 828-404-2079 – cell