OBJECTIVE: A responsible position with a well-respected organization to which my training and experience may be of mutual benefit.
Excellent organizational skills with a multitasking personality, and the cognitive ability necessary for effective problem resolution and leadership.
1985-1988 Associate in Applied Science - Erie Community College, Williamsville, NY
2005-Present Self-Employed Scopist/Transcriptionist/Proofreader
• Criminal Court, Civil, and Medical/Technical Testimony
• Edit various court proceedings and hearings for context, punctuation, spelling, and format with or without audio on specialized CAT software.
1999-2005 Office Manager/Accounting Manager Camair Corporation - Lancaster, NY
• Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
• G/L, Month-End and Year-End Journal Entries, Reconciliation, and
• A/R, A/P, Purchasing, Inventory
Additional Professional Activity
• Maintain All Personal Finances for the President of Camair Corp.
1999-2005 Accounting Department Airtek/Rayco Enterprises - Lancaster, NY
• A/ P, Backup for Accounts Receivable
• Assist with Yearly Audit Preparation
1990-1999 Accounting Department A.C.T. Associates & Infinitex Corp. - Clarence, NY
• G/ L, Month-End Journal Entries, Reconciliation, and Closing
• A/R, A/P, Bank Reconciliation
• Maintain Salesman Commission Reports, Inventory
1989-1990 Credit Manager Colecraft Mfg. - Lancaster, NY
• A/R, Collections
2003-2006 Non-Profit - Genesee Amateur Hockey Association - Batavia, NY
• Treasurer and Board Member
COMPUTER SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE
• Great Plains Accounting and Manufacturing Software
• Peachtree Accounting Software
• Quicken and QuickBooks Pro Accounting Software
• Microsoft Office Excel, Word
• Cheetah TurboCAT and Advantage Software (Total Eclipse)