2003-2007: Placer Union High School Graduate, Auburn, CA.
2007-2011: California State University, Chico BS in Applied Computer Graphics.
7/2011-present: Method Studios – Los Angeles, CA (Render Wrangler)
• Monitoring and management of the Method Studios render farm
• Reporting and troubleshooting errors
• License management and reporting
• Setting daily priorities to keep client deliveries on schedule.
8/2010-6/2011 Chico State Game Studio Chico, CA
• Designed levels for the independent game 40 Stories.
• Collaborated with programming and modeling teams to implement new assets or mechanics.
• Worked closely with the director to keep the game going on the correct creative path.
9/2010-1/2011 Crab Cove - Los Angeles, CA (3d Artist)
• Built 3D models for a children’s show.
• Designed 3D texture and materials for the props.
• Rendered and finalized the models before upload.
Received an award for a 2D Animation voted by peers in 2010 ECGA’s of Chico State
Received an award for Readiness to Work More from the director of our 2 year project 40 Stories
Was part of a level design team that helped Chico State Game Studio’s finish our first Game, 40 Stories, which received Honorable Mentions, as well as being ranked in the Top 10 Unreal3 powered games of 2010 on Indiedb.com.
40 Stories also reached the semi finals in the IndiePub.com’s Competition, a 150 thousand dollar competition.