• Motivated customer service representative with over 3 years retail experience in a past-paced environment.
• Dedicated customer service representative with motivation to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
• Passionate with clients in need of help.
• MS Windows proficient/ Many Mac OS X programs
• Strong organizational skills
• Listening skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fast learner
• Energetic work attitude
• Training development
Consistently generated additional revenue through skilled sales techniques.
Greeted customers upon entrance and handled all cash and credit transactions.
Assisted customers over the phone regarding store operations, product, promotions and orders.
Interval House- 6615 E. Pacific Coast Hwy. #70 Long Beach, CA
Interval House is a non-profit organization helping women and children that are victims of domestic violence. Interval House also has many programs that help the people in need of housing assistance or legal assistance My duties at Interval House were to assist with the different programs offered, as well as take in new clients for shelter. My primary duty was to work on our annual travel auction where I used the program FileMaker.
Victoria Secrets- Westminster, CA Westminster Mall
Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests. Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.
• High School Diploma from Marina High school in Huntington Beach, CA.
• Some College Courses from Goldenwest College in Huntington Beach, CA.