• Work well with all people and easily motivated
• Ability to learn work flow and established habits, while also remaining creative
• Always looking forward to challenges and opportunities presented
• Efficient with time management while constantly looking to perfect my craft
• Full Sail University, Winter Park, Florida
Bachelor of Science in Recording Arts October 2009 - January 2011
• Drexel Summer Program for the Music Industry 2006
• Front of House Engineer and Sound Tech For “MN Players” Theater Group 2011
- Setup audio system?
- Tear down ?
- Help with Lighting?
- Fixing equipment?
- Operate front of house sound board?
- Que sound effects and music from DAW
- Processing of audio within DAW?
- Design of potential system directions (equipment)
• Recorded for 89 Music Group in Orlando, Florida 2010-2011
- Session set up and tear down?
- Direct interaction with artists and producer?
- Engineer sessions?
- Help with mixing process
• Ran the audio boards and phone lines at local radio station (1460 AM) 2011
- Operated console during local radio show 1460 AM?
- Answered and connected calls?
- Setup and tear down of mics and headphone system
• Field recording for a television series pilot with producer Aaron Newbeck 2010
- Carrying of equipment?
- Field recorder set up and operation?
- Boom operation?
- Setup and positioning of room mics?
- Monitoring of audio?
- Breakdown and loading of equipment?
- Worked with and learned from producer and owner Aaron Newbeck for those three days
• Wrote and recorded songs with George Burns (musician) 2009
• Recorded and mixed down albums for locals artist of multiple genres 2005-2011
• Ran live audio for a show at the FOP building in East Camden, NJ 2006
- Setup simple PA system?
- Run 4 onstage mics?
- Run Front of House sound?
- Showcase for my recording artists at the time
• Profiecient with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Final Cut Pro, Cubase, Reason, F-Mod, Unreal Game Engine, Wave Burner, Photoshop, and all Microsoft Office Programs.
• Adept in creating compositions and other material for use in many outlets of media.
• Accomplished musician: guitar, bass, drums, and piano.
• Five + years of recording experience with artists from various genres.