Experienced Property Manager with excellent management and leadership skills. Flexible, people-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks independently or as a member of a team. Excellent customer service skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Remco Software (employer specific)
Value Place, Springfield, MO
Property Manager / General Manager
• As Property Manager/General Manager, responsible for all Human Resource functions such as payroll, recruiting, training, counseling, and motivation of all team members. Orienting and managing a staff of employees. Also accountable for coordinating and communicating all work schedules. Additionally I was in charge of cost control and a commitment to quality as well as administering of Value Place benefits and standards.
• Responsible for Accounts receivable / Accounts Payable, Bank Deposits, Collections, payroll. I assumed responsibility for sales and marketing, growth and profitability, managed inventory, Profit and Loss, general ledger statements and I was not afraid to ask for an additional sale.
• As Property Manager, I was accountable for scheduled maintenance, monitoring and reviewing security camera tapes, and ensuring that all buildings and grounds were kept in a well-maintained condition. End of the month reports, daily finance reports including but not limited to profit and loss, guest satisfaction. Furthermore, I was responsible for guest relations including resolving any problems that might arise and responded and followed up on all written resident and verbal complaints.
• Excelled in Emergency Management
Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Rep.
• Processed applications for new hires, set up drug-screening, created and maintained personnel files, processed and maintained employee insurance files.
• Managed employee time system.
• Negotiated contracts for building and facilities maintenance including grounds, phone systems, copiers, printers, fax machine, office space rental, office furniture, supplies, and gift cards.
• Coordinated the rental facet of the rental vans which included starting a rental program at this location, financial, delivery, check-ins, answering phones, and scheduling appointments.
• Created a quality assurance program (QAP). The purpose was to assure the business has the best practices of following procedures in this industry. To make sure the business is doing the proper documentation and reporting of all sales and installations. Created and implemented a code of ethics at this location that became the model for the corporate office and other locations.
• Scheduled work assignments for accounts payable and receivable.
• Processed payments of work done, payments to and from vendors, and bank deposits.
• Set up appointments for the Service Dept. and Technicians.
• Follow-up calls on customer service
• Drafted monthly financial reports for the state reporting vehicle sales. Customer financial reports.
• Shipping and Receiving
St. Charles High School, St. Charles, MO Diploma 1987
VPPM Management Training 101 February 2008
Community Service • Fundraiser for the annual MDA lockup
• Board member for SKIP (Special Kids in Public), a non-profit organization for families with children with disabilities
• Member, Elementary School PTO
• American Legion Ladies Auxiliary - 2009-2010 Sergeant At Arms