GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERIENCE
Dynamic and professional graphic designer with proven abilities in corporate identity and print collateral. Areas of strength include superior oral and written communication, outstanding project management skills and a results-oriented work ethic. These strengths during the past seven years have lead to exceeding project deadlines while maintaining the utmost accuracy at every level. Most importantly, these strengths provide a solid foundation upon which I will achieve optimum design results.
Freelance Graphic Designer – July 1999 to present
Operate on a methodical, phase-by-phase creative approach, whereby evaluations and decisions are made at the conclusion of each individual phase before proceeding with the next. Work quickly and have the flexibility to modify an approach as necessary to accommodate time and budgetary restrictions.
• Exceptionally creative conceptual thinker with high energy and outstanding organizational skills.
• Brand identity, corporate identity, retail point of purchase, digital illustration, product packaging, web design, online advertising, copy writing and event graphics.
EL CAMINO PRINTERS – CARLSBAD, CALIFORNIA
Graphic Design Director – June 1995 to 2006
Lead graphic designer for fast paced lithographic company. Responsibilities include print management, liaison between creative and production departments and consultation with clients to meet expectations.
• Excellent understanding of production methods including offset, screen and digital.
• Successfully designed over 100 corporate identity and print collateral accounts.
• Expertise in print management and print advertising.