I am a 23 year old graduate student getting my MBA in Marketing. I have my BS in Entertainment Business, play piano and sing. I have experience as a production assistant, personal assistant, and in child care. You can see my skills and experience listed below.
- Adobe After Effects, InDesign, Dreamweaver
-Sales: I have substantial experience in sales from all ends of the spectrum starting with Customer Care service to marketing development and planning
-Grant Writing, Writer for Examiner
-Published in Amateur Poetry book.
-Developed Client Presentations for potential ads, actors, films, and commercials.
- Well-Developed communication
- Youth Leader
- 7 years with employer worked in or with most of the departments in the company. Worked side-by-side with company owner and CEO organizing and maintaining the smooth flow of the often fast pace industry. Provided and large ranger of service handling confidential mail, and clients, Business analysis, event coordinator for upcoming events and projects for new and current investors. Mail clerk, and video/music editor for small to medium projects like trailers and/ or commercials.
Handled scheduling- appointments business and personal, travel.
Take inbound and outbound calls
Kept track of all business meetings
Commercial/ trailer development
- Worked with both home based patients and Inpatients. Played the part of the comfort keeper for the local seniors citizens in need of extra help either in their homes or those in the personal care home. Helped with daily needs like baths, medicine reminders and everyday errands. Also weekend volunteer for the office as front desk.
-6 years with this employer working the summer program as a tutor teaching reading, English, writing, and math to the local grade school children. Often organized trips to the zoo, and museums for learning tools and development. Also three fun family days spent at local amusement parks, campgrounds, or pools
Taught reading, writing, English, and math
- Wrote articles advice columns about the local public school systems in the Pittsburgh region of Pennsylvania. Recently Published in Amateur Poetry book. “ From a Window: Harmony” poem called “Whispers.
Wrote articles about the local public school systems
Substitute Clerk and Teacher aide
- Worked in all the elementary and Junior High schools. Was a stand in for teachers or clerks on sick leave, days off, or in case of emergency. As clerk maintained the order of the front office with parents, students, teachers, and other staff. Organizing the daily schedule, looking over attendance, and assisting the principals and teachers with office needs like copies, supplies, and student discipline. As teachers aide would assist with class lesson for the day or week and offering tutoring and extra help to both teacher and student.
Stand in for School district as a secretary and Teachers aide
Went over lesson plans and tutoring.
- Worked was the manager organizing show room and cleaning furniture, along with going over and doing daily accounts that are made up of the daily revenue, inventory, bookkeeping, and maintenance of the voucher system. Also supervised 5-10 employees with customer service, sales, and showroom up keep.
Sales- Product sales and customer service
Management responsibilities- Bookkeeping, account representative, maintenance of voucher system.
Supervised 5-10 employees
Daily accounts- daily revenue and inventory
Worked with business owner from the beginning organizing the business concept and business plan. Wrote grant proposals, business breakdown, business analysis, budget, expenses, permits, licenses, and zoning. Also handled and organized payroll staff meetings, daily expenses and revenue.
Wrote grant proposals
Typed up business spreadsheets
Kept track of all business meetings and expenses
Colorado Technical University (Online)- Present
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL – January 2009 – August 2011
Bachelor of Science
* Course Director Award: Art History
Black Student Union
MEISA (Music and Entertainment Industry Student Association)
Student Branding Society (SBS)
The Gay/Straight Alliance
Christian Campus Fellowship
Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, Pennsylvania- August 2006- May 2007
Uniontown Area High School, Uniontown, Pennsylvania- June 2006