June 2006-Present ScribeRight Transcription, Auburn, WA
Position: IC Transcriptionist. Past Team Leader/employee position. Emphasis on Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Hematology/Oncology, Gynecology, Neurology, Dermatology, Nephrology, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, Orthopedics, Internal Medicine, and Family Practice. Average production: 1500 lines per day with 99% accuracy.
March 2006-August 2006 MBA Transcription, Jacksonville, FL
Position: IC Transcriptionist. Primarily Internal Medicine for a Russian-speaking physician. PT position. Average production: 500 800 lines per day. Reason for leaving: Obtained full-time position.
December 2004-June 2006 Bailey & Associates, West Valley City, UT
Position: IC Transcriptionist. Multispecialty clinic transcription with an emphasis on OB/GYN, Gastroenterology, and Family Practice. Average production: 1200-1300 lines per day at 98% accuracy. Reason for leaving: Client lost account and I found another transcription position.
October 1999-March 2005 Tidewater Publishing Corporation, West Branch, IA
Position: Office manager for a small publishing company. Responsible for AP/AR, payroll, inventories, shipping, QA of product, customer service.
The Andrews School of Medical Transcription, Oklahoma City, OK. Completed course in 2004.
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
• Course work in European history and English.
• Dell Pentium computer with XP Professional and Word 2002/2007.
• DSL high-speed internet service.
• Library of Stedman word books: GI &GU; Oncology, Dermatology; Cardiovascular & Pulmonary; Neurology; OB-GYN; Endocrinology; Ophthalmology; Orthopedic & Rehab; Internal Medicine & Geriatric; Medical & Surgical Equipment; Medical Eponyms; Pathology & Lab Medicine; Organisms & Infectious Disease; Abbreviations, Acronyms & Symbols
• Instant Text VI
• AHDI BOS 3rd Edition
• Gregg’s Reference Manual
• Quick Look Drug Book and CD, 2008/2009