To obtain a position in an innovative media environment utilizing audio/visual production skills, promotional skills and experience.
• Advanced skills using Final Cut Pro Studio 6.0 and Adobe Suite CS5.
• Exceptional lighting, audio, and video production assistant experience.
• Accomplished in the production of web-based projects, motion graphics.
• Basic skills in Photoshop CS3 and Avid.
• Voice over commercial spots using multi-track editing in Adobe 2.0.
• Exceptional knowledge in Adobe After Affects CS3.
2009-2010 Experience Highlights
• “Fridge Raiders”- Television Pilot
• “Gotta Get It”- Juvenile Music Video: Behind-the-Scenes Production
• 2009 Atlanta Film Festival- Behind-the-Scenes with film makers; web/archive video editor
• “Success Atlanta”- Television Pilot set lighting and set director
• Jadore Magazine- Music Issue Release Party Interviews
Video Editor/Motion Graphics
• H.I.M.istry Skin Care- Web Promotion (with voice production)
• Class Heat Music- Web-based introduction video for album promotion
• “Silent Obsessions”- Short Film (set lighting & grip)
2007-2011 Professional Experience
Video Producer, J.A.H. Productions 2011 (freelance)
• Concert and concept video production.
• Transfer storyboards to video; commercial videography and editing.
• Web-based production for local artists and AM/FM radio stations.
Video Production Intern, CBS Radio Station 2007
• Production Assistant for CBS Radio (FM: V-103 and Dave FM; AM: WAOK).
• Producer and editor of various V103webmag.com and eDave.com web-based videos.
• Produced aired radio spot for V-103 promotional commercial.
• Panasonic HMC-150 HD Camera
• Lighting Stage or Set
• HD T.V. Production
• Music and Commercial Video Production
• Radio production
• Radio board control skills
• Educational on-air experience