A veteran leader with substantial experience driving your organizational success, revenue, and corporate mission. My proven ability to provide the highest level of service to clients, team members, and leaders is though a combination of tested processes and cutting edge techniques.
I am Fully knowledgeable in all aspects of leadership, revenue attainment, and operations as they pertain to my skills listed below. Moreover, it the implementation of these skills that I provide a total solution for my clients writing, business development, and consulting needs.
INDUSTRIES: Government, DoD, Consumer Electronics, Consulting, Outsourced IT, Wireless - Voice, Wireless – Data, Software Engineering, Publishing, Advertising - Traditional ad Web, Training, Economic Development
LEADERSHIP: Strategic Planning, Vision Leadership, Business Operations, Negotiations, M&A - Operations Due Diligence, Corporate Evangelism/PR, C-Level Relationship Management
REVENUE: Marketing & Sales, Consultative Sales, Business Development, Multi-Channel, Management, C-Level Sales & Account Management, Proposal and Grants
OPERATIONS: Audit and Fraud Managemnt, Project Management, Government Relations, Technical Writing, Quality Control Processes, Organizational Assessment, Business Continuity, Disaster Planning/Recovery, Professional Experience
- Process driven short and long term strategic planning and positioning
-Leading organizations through vision defining and attainment.
- The corporate evangelist; promoting the mission and ethos of the company both internally and externally
- Provide a unique operational view point for due diligence, business continuity organizational assessment, and processes improvement
-Highly developed use of consultative sales process to provide C-Level client solutions
- Complete strategic sales planning focused on business development cycles, transactional sales process, and client advocacy programs
- Deep experience converting linear sales organization to channelized sales based on various channels including: industry verticals, client sector – direct/indirect/retail, and brand and/or label
- Experienced in tangible and intangible product creation, branding, and launch
- Approach challenges with the solutions weighed against the people, processes, and technology required to solve in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Operational assessment through a keen eye for patterns in operational process, financial activities, behavior, and client responses
- Structured approach personnel, organizations, and sales assessment through data driven evaluation and situational awareness
- Viligent protection against fraud, waste, and abuse throughout an organization and its business dealings
University of South Mississippi, 1989-1991 B.S.B.A - Business Administration