11287 W. Hwy 80 Cell (606) 416-0892 Hm (606) 425-5469
Nancy, KY 42544 firstname.lastname@example.org
Seven years of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables, and General Accounting experience. Fifteen years Administrative assistant and general office. Six years of supervisory/ team leadership experience. Business professional with excellent organizational skills, addition to a strong work ethic and problem-solving skills. Comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Detailed orientated and comfortable with meeting a deadline. Exceptional oral/written communication skill.
Expert in QuickBooks Retail edition, Basic knowledge of Peachtree Proficient in Microsoft 98 and XP, Microsoft Office. Experienced in Marina Office software. Familiar in referencing Internet sights for research. Typing skills of 25-30 words per minute with 10 key skills. Professional phone manner, experienced customer service.
Midway College 01/10-Present
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Accounting)
Benedictine University 10/02- 5/04
Associates of Art and Business Administration
College of Du Page 2/99-6/04
Prairie State College/St. James Hospital 8/92-12/92
Chicago Heights, IL
Emergency Medical Technician/Ambulance Training
Lee’s Ford Dock, Inc Nancy, KY (606) 636-6426 5/10-9/10
A/P and A/R (temporary)
Bruss North America Russell Springs, KY 6/09-8/09
• Managing A/P and A/R
• Entering Daily sales into spreadsheet and Peachtree
• Entering inventory into spreadsheet and Peachtree
• Lodging in Payroll into spreadsheet and Peachtree
• Entering 401K into spreadsheet, Peachtree and ING website
• Journal entries
• Wire transfers
Lee’s Ford Dock, Inc Nancy, KY (606) 636-6426 6/06-5/09
A/P and A/R
• Managing A/P and A/R for eight different facet of LFM
• Managing A/P and A/R for Lee’s Ford Hotels
• Managing A/P for Top Shelf Marine Sales
• Make end of day deposits
• Importing from different software into QuickBooks
• Verifying Daily System Report from Restaurant
• Reconciling bank statements
• Reconciling business credit card
• Assisting in closing books monthly
• Managing yearly renewal of boat slip contracts
• Journal entries
Weinberger Deli , Westlake, TX., (817)491-9119 7/04-1/05
• Customer service
• Morning Prep work
• Managing employees
Tatum Partners, LLP, Hinsdale, IL., (630)887-9725 7/02-12/03 Marketing Support/Administrative Assistant
• General office administration
• Maintained office calendar of events on company’s portal.
• Maintained contact database for up to 22 partners on Excel spreadsheet and portal.
• Proof reading, editing and ordering Marketing Materials
• Sending press announcements to large business publications on new partners.
• Insuring that each new partner understands the familiarization process and materials.
• Trained new partners on company’s portal website.
• Prepared monthly expense report for Area Managing Partner.
• Prepared monthly activity and contribution reports from up to 22 partners for Area managing Partner.
• Planned Meetings and Event.
Pulaski County Humane Society 4/2011
• Writing and applying for grants
• Developing and maintaining website
• Assisting in fundraising