141-47 184th Street, Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 Mobile (917) 693-4953
SAE Institute, New York, NY-Expected June 2011
Certification in Audio Engineering
Queens College, Queens, NY-June 2010
Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies
Capital One Bank, Valley Stream, NY
Retail Banking, Financial Assistant (October 22, 2007-Present)
• Conduct deposits, withdrawals and payment transactions.
• Handle specialized customer business accounts.
• Adhere to policy and procedures of retail banking; providing high quality customer service.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Go Folk Yourself: Annual Music Festival, Brooklyn, NY
Assistant to the FOH (Front of House Engineer)
• Created a sound stage for performers and set up PA system for FOH to mix.
• Tested and set up equipment which included, (Drums, Mics, G. amps, Bass Amps, etc)
Area 51 NYC Recording Studios, New York, NY
Assistant Engineer/Intern (May 2010-April 2011)
• Record and mix various projects for referencing purposes.
• Handled the preparation for sessions (i.e. set up microphones and welcome clients)
• Completed vital errands, (i.e. prepped and wrapped up each sessions)
Rachael Ray Show, New York, NY
Post Production-Intern (August 2009-November 2009)
• Assisted post-production coordinator with administrative and technical tasks.
• Kept post-production area clean and maintaining tape vault of past and present seasons.
• Accurately logged hours of footage for use by editors and producers.
DaMan Productions, New York, NY
Assistant Engineer-Intern (March 2007-September 2007)
• Set up equipment for clients.
• Assisted with recording sessions.
• Screened phone calls, took messages and performed important errands for the day.
• Proficient in Protools, Logic Pro, and Ableton Live software
• Competent in using Neve 88R, SSL 4000 G+, Icon D-Control, and the Yamaha 02R