Summary 13 years experience as a Graphic Designer.
Ability to work with clients from initial concept through the final results.
Art Director managing photography sessions including food stylists, photographer and client direction.
Experienced in both Macintosh and Windows operating systems
Adobe Creative Suite (CS4 and CS5):
Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver
Quark Xpress, LinkOne
Microsoft Office including:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Adobe Premier, GoLive
2011 Caterpillar, Inc. South Milwaukee, WI
Caterpillar Global Mining. Producer of large mining trucks, logo merchandise, toys, branding and and CAT Brands.
Senior Graphic Designer Publications
- Designed and created materials for Publications for the Caterpillar, Unit Rig Mining Division.
- Prepared documents for pre-flight and press run.
- Created and designed interactive materials utilizing ‘LinkOne’ interactive catalog.
- Met and worked with internal clients, vendors and publications team to meet objectives, goals and deadlines.
2010 H2D, Inc. Milwaukee, WI
A full service design agency providing clients with graphic design, multi-media, and marketing.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Created and designed materials for clients from concept through finished project. This includes printed materials such as brochures, editorial advertising, dynamic multi-media (website design/content managing system/video/e-newsletters).
- Met and worked with clients to obtain project objectives. Managed meetings to gather target audience, desired results and gain materials needed for the project. Presented final pieces to the client and directed the project to any needed changes, finalization and completion.
- Designed and coded websites for clients from initial concept through completion. Managed and re-designed/updated current client websites based on client need.
2005-2010 Paragon Printing & Graphics Glendale, WI
Design and print provider for clients seeking creative design for layouts, mailers, billboards, invites, catalogs, directories, advertisements and personal layouts. They also offer color printing in both digital and press formats.
Art Director / Senior Graphic Designer
- Designed and created visually stunning, informational pieces to convey clients’ needs to target audience. Including multi-media e-newsletters, websites, banners, outdoor boards and physical promotional materials.
- Design and create printed materials for clients based on clients’ needs, target audience and client input. Including brochures, publication advertising, newsprint, directories, newsletters, catalogs and corporate packages (logo creation, business cards, letterhead, envelopes)
- Maintained and organized clients jobs based on priority, deadlines and final due dates for the workflow of the company. This team included the pressman, account manager and accounts payable.
- Present ideas and designs to both internal management and to clients’.
- Prepared final work for press operator and poly plates systems.
- Maintain archives of work for the company. This included all client design/press projects.
- Catalog, archive and back up all working files, final products and supporting links to the source file.
- Maintain working relationship with clients.
2002-2005 CP, Incorporated Cedarburg, WI
A leading design and print provider for companies seeking creative design on layouts, mailers, invites, catalogs, directories, advertisements, newsletters and personal layouts. In addition to offering color printing on both 4/C Presses and 2/C Presses.
Art Director / Graphic Designer
- Designed and created print and multi-media materials for client based on the target audience, project goals and desired end result.
- Presented creative pitch to client, working projects, and final presentation of project.
- Trapped final work for press plate runs.
- Preflight final work for press operator and metal plate systems.
- Art Director of plate operator and designer team. Assigning projects, priority of projects, and work flow.
- Output color proofs on large format plotter.
- Catalog, archive and back up all working files, final products and supporting links.
- Proof metal plates before sending out to press operator.
1999-2002 Henke & Associates, Inc. Cedarburg, WI
Advertising agency working with high profile clients creating outdoor boards, mailers, corporate packages, advertisements and marketing materials.
- Worked along with design team reporting to both the Art Director and Senior Graphic Designer.
- Create and design visually stunning pieces based on clients’ needs, direction of the art department brainstorming sessions.
- Complete projects initiated by the Art Director for client’s final approval.
- Output proofs for Art Director and Senior Graphic Designer for presentation to clients.
- Maintain archive of jobs created including all working files, final products and supporting links.
Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
? Bachelor of Fine Arts in Communication / Graphic Design.