DENISE C. FERRO
To obtain a challenging position where I can utilize my education, professional and organization skills, and my ability to effectively create and maintain relationships with people.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1998
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, New Jersey
Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts, 1995
County College of Morris, Randolph, New Jersey
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Six Sigma Greenbelt
• Top-notch administrator with more than 20 years of experience working with top-level executives.
• Creates and completes special projects with a high degree of efficiency.
• Point person for managers, sales teams, clients, and vendors to ensure proper lines of communication while maintaining excellent customer service skills, problem resolution abilities, and a high-level of confidentiality.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Reputation for excellent, high-quality customer service.
• Highly proficient in promoting a positive and productive environment.
• Organized and detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks in a high pressured environment.
• Efficient, highly adaptable and always ready for a challenge.
• Over 15 years of experience utilizing all Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
2005 - Present Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
Business Coordinator/Floor Manager, Outpatient Behavioral Health
• Project leader in Six Sigma project in which the outcome resulted in an additional $500,000 contribution to Atlantic Health’s margin.
• Works closely with Human Resources on recruitment of staff for various positions.
• Manages administrative staff in regards to monthly charge posting, registration and customer service.
• Billing issues to ensure proper CPT and ICD-9 codes are properly assigned to the correct services.
• Monthly Excel reports to finance manager and manager of behavioral health.
• Monitor monthly front desk report that shows patient statistics including, no shows and cancellations.
• Performance evaluations and job analysis for purposes of determining needs for workflow.
• Daily deposit of client payments into appropriate accounts.
• Approval of bi-weekly payroll including verification of hours, vacation and sick days.
• In charge of floor operations such as ensuring office equipment needs are met and maintained.
1997- 2005 Summit Financial Resources, Inc., Parsippany, NJ
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager to Partner/Certified Financial Planner
• Commission tracking and reconciling using Microsoft Excel for Certified Financial Planning Partner.
• Maintained database of client assets using Microsoft Access.
• Close contact with mutual fund/annuity companies to process buys, sales and exchanges of assets for clients.
• In charge of monthly client billing.
• Accountable for Internal Rate of Return calculations for clients requesting them.
• Responsible for gathering information for quarterly client asset valuation.
• Looked up stock quotes to retrieve performance history of stocks and mutual funds via the Bloomberg machine.
• Close client interaction, customer service and problem solving.
1990 – 1997 Professional Education Corporation, Parsippany, NJ Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper
• In charge of sending, tracking and entering invoices into the company’s accounting system.
• Arranged seminars for trainers and President of the company on and off-site.
• Worked closely with President and manager on various projects.
• Maintained a calendar of training sessions as well as staff vacation days.
Furnished upon request