6718 W. 9th Ave
Kennewick WA, 99336
Home phone (509) 735-7523 Cell. (509) 222-0605
• Board of Immigration Appeals Legal Accreditation 2006
• Washington State DSHS Professional Language Certification 2004
• University of Phoenix Axia College AA Degree in Criminal Justice 2011.
• Logistic Specialist – Oasis International Corp. Ballina, Ireland, 2008-2008
Physical location of factories were in Kaliningrad, Russia and Gliwice, Poland
Duties: Coordinating work and all communication between corporation and local factory, preparing part orders, invoices, customs declarations on loads, translation of various international business contracts, and national certification of manufactory product. I was able to obtain national certification of manufactory product within three months.
• Case Worker - World Relief, Richland, WA, 2003-2007
Duties: Providing reception and placement services for refugees and performing legal advisory for clients in immigration related matters. Assisting clients in immigration applications and representing them in their communication with the Department of Homeland Security. Providing training for new case workers. By achieving BIA accreditation I was able to increase clientele outside of refugee programs.
• Office Assistant and Medical Interpreter – Wild Rose Women’s Clinic, Kennewick, WA, 2001-2003
Duties: Maintaining patient’s files, medical records, phone calls, scheduling appointments and providing English-Russian interpretation for some patients.
• Para-Educator – Kennewick School District, Westgate Elementary School, Kennewick, WA, 2001-2001
Duties: Assisting bilingual children in English-Russian school program and providing translation for parent-teacher conferences.
• Chief Accountant – Restaurant Corporation “TSR” Nakhodka, Russia, 1995-1997
Duties: payroll, financial database for 15 branches of corporation. During work years I received awards for excellence.
About myself: I have a broad variety of work experience, administrative, organizational and excellent customer service skills, fluent in English. Always do my job with exceptional accuracy.