JACQUELINE A. HACKLEY
1016 OLD FARM TRAIL MEDINA, OH 44256
PHONE: 330-722-6345 CELL: 330-241-1244
FAX: 330-722-6345 (WITH ADVANCE NOTICE) E-MAIL: JHACKLEY6@ FRONTIER.COM
SUMMARY OF ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
o Computer literate: Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Quickbooks .
o Coordinated and controlled all necessary tasks in an office along with various administrative assistant responsibilities.
• Skilled at organizing complex tasks, defining priorities, and delegating duties.
• Proficient on office machines: telephone, copy machine, fax machine, postage machine, 10 key by touch
o Processed all phases of Accounts Payable system to produce checks for the vendors along with producing various reports and financial statements.
o Processed an insurance audit which caused a reduction in the premium due.
o Entered payroll hours on Minutemen software and processed payroll for truckers on Excel while finalizing the entry into Quickbooks.
PRESENTLY: CAR WASH BOILERS INC. started October 31, 2011
• Part-time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant (10 hours a week) $18 an hr
• Enter both A/R and A/P into Quickbooks and process payments/deposits
Self employed May 2007 – Present
• Part-time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant (approximately 6 hours a week) $14 an hr
• Contact vendors and various state agencies along with the proper filing for BWC
• Enter invoices into Quickbooks online and pay the various utilities
• Part-time Yoga Instructor (approximately 3 hours a week)
MAL-MAC ENTERPRISES dba MCDONALDS May 2010 – June 2011
• Bookkeeper (part-time) in a fast food industry $15 an hr
• Processed payables & bi-weekly payroll for approximately 25 employees
LIBERTY TAX SERVICE January – April 2011
• Tax Preparer (seasonal) $8.50 an hr
• Prepared taxes for individuals and handled various customer service tasks
LIFESOURCE YOGA February – May 2009
• Desk Clerk in Service Industry Free Yoga
• Processed entries into Mind Body Software
LODI FOUNDRY October – December 2006
• Bookkeeper/Office Manager – Contract job for manufacturer $12 an hr.
• Transferred A/P and A/R from manual recordkeeping into the use of Quickbooks
• Updated schedule on Excel
METAL MERCHANTS March 2004 - May 2005
• Bookkeeper (part-time approximately 4 hours a week) service industry $9 an hr
• Entered deposits, created invoices, and updated inventory in Quickbooks
TRANSPORTATION DESIGNERS GROUP LTD September 2005 - August 2006
• Payroll Coordinator & Bookkeeper for Truck Driving Industry $10 an hr
• Processed weekly payroll with the use of Excel after downloading the information from Access
• Paid weekly payables and created journal entries from payroll using Quickbooks
AMERICAN CUBE MOLD INC. June 2004 – December 2004
• Office Coordinator for manufacturer $11.50 an hr
• Inputted orders into Quickbooks given by fax or verbal and processed credit card payment
• Created invoices, statements, and made deposits by using Quickbooks
MEDINA CUT STONE May 2002 – December 2003
• Office Coordinator for manufacturer $10 an hr
• Manually made deposits, created invoices & statements, processed checks along with journal entries
• Operated three telephone lines
Cleveland State University - Bachelors of Business Administration