Dedicated and committed individual willing to learn for the benefits of others as well as myself. Intend to use my outstanding interpersonal, communication and work ethic skills in a challenging environment while contributing to the growth of the company.
• Able to write, read, and speak fluent Spanish.
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Aug 2009-Sept 2010
Accretive Health, Kalamazoo, MI
• Fourth tier collector, collecting 20,000+ each month.
• Persuading patients to pay their past due medical bills via phone.
• Notified patients of their expected expense for their upcoming appointments.
Cashier/ Deli Clerk
Aug 2007- May 2008 \ Feb 2009- Sept 2009
Harding’s Marketplace, Kalamazoo, MI
• Food Preparing and deli up keeping.
• Keeping track of daily receipts and cashiering.
• Assisting customers with their merchandise or any concerns.
May 2007- Aug 2007 \ May 2008- Aug 2008
• Daily rate of 435 minutes in orders.
• Fast paced warehouse pallet building.
• Ensuring accurate orders for the customer based on minute system.
United States Army Solider
Dec 2006-Dec 2012
Michigan Army National Guard
• 1433rd Sapper Combat Engineer
• 12 Bravo: Demolitions, Weapons, Bridge building expert.
• Working in squad based element to complete mission at hand.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
College of Art and New Media (in Progress)
Majors: Graphic design, Video Game Design