Mid-Iowa Bookkeepers, Inc., Marshalltown, IA
Owner/Director March 2011 - Current
• Prepared financial statements, reconciled bank statements, made journal entries, calculated payroll, entered & paid client bills using QuickBooks.
Pearce McClenathan Accounting, Inc., Marshalltown, IA
Accountant, January 2010 – March 2011
• Prepared financial statements, reconciled bank statements, made journal entries, calculated payroll, entered & paid client bills using QuickBooks. Managed properties for accounting client. 45 hour average work week.
Ace Precision Castings, Marshalltown, IA
Machine Operator, September 2007 – September 2008
• Operated CNC horizontal & vertical lathes/machining centers making minor adjustments in program. Inspected castings pre/post machining for defects. Gauged product with digital/analog equipment for adherence to specs. Operated forklift occasionally. Packaged good product for shipment. 52 hour average work week. Plant closed.
Boys & Girls Home, Marshalltown, IA
Lead Resident Counselor
• Planning / Scheduling appointments, Scheduling Staff, Performance Evaluations, Supervision and Training, Counseling, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Teamwork, Budgeting, Monthly payroll, Organized/Managed client confidential information, Provided/Presented program information to the legal community and public. Averaged 65 hours a week.
Ingstad Broadcasting, Inc., Garden City, KS
• Planning / Scheduling, Scheduling Staff, Performance Evaluations, Supervision and Training, Coordinated programs for 5 stations, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Teamwork, Bi-Monthly payroll. Averaged 60 hours a week.
Buena Vista University, Marshalltown, IA
Marshalltown Community College
Written and Verbal Communication, Staff Supervision, Staff Training, Computer Literacy, Math, Quality Control, Microsoft Word, Proofreading/Editing, Excel, Power Point, Internet, QuickBooks.