Objective Full-time Interactive Media position
Education Worcester Polytechnic Institute Worcester, MA
Bachelors of Science in Interactive Media & Game Design 08/2004-05/2008
Experience The Atom Group– Web Developer/Designer, Portsmouth, NH 09/2010-present
•Experienced manipulating templates for WYSIWYG web editors such as Wordpress, Umbraco and Kinteko.
•Created custom Flash banners for Monster.
Kaupang Studios– Artist, Cambridge, MA 01/2010-07/2010
• Developed 2D and 3D art assets for iPhone block puzzle game Steam Blocks and social media game Pizza Universe.
• Used Adobe Photoshop CS4 and 3D Studio Max to create puzzle pieces, planets and other assets.
• Used Unity Game Engine, added game pieces and backgrounds to the game world and defined physics of movement.
Academic Projects Major Qualifying Project 09/2007-03/2008
• Developed a 3D simulation of a mid-air cargo drop using C4, a C++ based MVC game engine, for the United States Air Force completely individually.
• Entirely in C++ wrote all the models, views and controllers that would read input from tested NASA Fortran code which it would use to determine the position, pitch, yaw and roll of a payload to be displayed in 3-dimensional space.
Skills • 2D art applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, AfterEffects
• 3D art applications: 3D Studio Max, Blender, Maya, Mudbox, Lightwave 3D, ZBrush
• Game Engines: Blender Game Engine, Unreal Engine, C4 Game Engine
• Knowledge in internet application development and programming: Ruby, Rails, PHP, SQL