Objective: I am a very bright, knowledgeable & experienced individual seeking the position of freelance Production crew/ Cameraman/ Videographer.
WVCY-TV, Milwaukee, WI September 2009-Present
Cameraman/production specialist (Volunteer)
Duties consists of: camerawork both studio/EFG, floor directing,
and audio engineer for public affair programming w/ religious themes.
Carnival Cruise Lines, Miami, FL May 2008 - June 2008
Shipboard A/V Staff
Aboard the Carnival Spirit, ran the ship's TV studios. Duties included videographer, editor and master control operator for numerous productions onboard and on excursions in Alaska and Hawaii.
Milwaukee Stagehands, Milwaukee, WI September 2000 - Present
As a stagehand, aided in the setup of various staging, light & sound designs for major concerts, conventions and events for such venues as: The Bradley Center, Midwest Express Center, The Pabst Theater.
WTMJ-TV (NBC affiliated), Milwaukee, WI October 1999 - July 2001
TV Production Specialist
Production duties consisted of: Floor Directing, C.G. and Teleprompter operation and some directing duties(Public Affair programming). Production formats were: Local News, large & small scale remotes, commercial and public affair programming.
City Channel 26 (Cable), Milwaukee, WI December 1994 - August 1998
Television Production Specialist
Production duties consisted of: Master Control operation, Floor directing, studio and EFP cameraman, audio, lighting and grip duties. Production formats were: Large & small scale remotes, Government meetings and public affair programming
Allen Bradley TV, Milwaukee, WI August 1992 - May 1994
Video Production Crew (Freelance)
Production duties consisted of: Floor director, studio camera operator & teleprompter operator for the production of live corporate teleconferences for the Allen Bradley Corp.
WITI-TV (CBS-Fox Affiliated), Milwaukee, WI March 1992 - February 1995
TV Production Co-Coordinator
Production duties consisted of: Floor Directing, C.G. & Teleprompter operation. Some lighting & construction of sets. Production formats were: Local news, large & small scale remotes, public affairs programming.
Sunsplash Productions, Milwaukee, WI March 1991 - September 1992
Video Production Crew
Production duties consisted of: Floor directing, set lighting & gripping for various corporate video productions.
The Enterprise of Milwaukee Inc., Milwaukee, WI January 1991 - May 1992
Video Production Crew (Freelance)
Production duties consisted of: Floor directing, teleprompter & videotape operation, audio operator & videotape duplication. Production format was primarily for a number Real Estate shows that are aired around the country.
WMVS/WMVT (PBS affiliated), Milwaukee, WI June 1990 - September 1992
Student Production Crew
As a student, I was hired as part of Channels 10/36's production crew. Duties consisted of the following: Production switcher, floor director, studio & EFP cameraman, teleprompter operator, set lighting & construction, grip. Production formats were: Large & small scale, live call-in public affair and magazine formatted shows.
Education: Milwaukee Area Technical College, Milwaukee, WI
Associates - TV & Video Production, January 2012
•Due to my long work experience, I took a break from my studies. I do plan to complete all of my general studies by the projected date
Television Technical Skills:
• Leitch Velocity DPS nonlinear editing software
• Ulead digital capture software
• Amadeus authoring software
• Sony 250DV Video Camera
• Ampex 4100 Production Switcher
• Ampex Vista Production Switcher
• Pinnacle 2100 DVE Work Station
• Sony BVP-5 Betacam & BVP-360 Studio Camera.
• Hitachi Z1 Studio/EFP Camera
• RCA TK-44 Studio Camera
• Channelmatic Video Programming System
• Q8 Quantafont Character Generator
• JVC RM-G810U Backspace Editor
• Electronic Newsroom Prompting System
• Various Studio & Remote lights, Microphones, cables & connectors
Television Production Credits:
• Smith & Company: Live call-in talk show.
• Wisconsin Week: Statewide public affair show.
• Black Nouveau: African-American magazine show.
• Business of WI: Show dealing with Wisconsin's business world.
• Emphasis WI: Live statewide public affair show.
• Art's Place: Magazine formatted show highlighting the performing arts & entertainment.
• 10/36 Friends Pledge Drive: Live fundraising coverage.
• 10/36 Friends Auction Drive: Live Fundraising coverage.
• High Five for Wellness: Health & wellness series for children.
• Latino Focus: Hispanic public affair program.
• It's a Teen Thing: Topical discussion featuring students from the Milwaukee area.
(City Channel 26)
•Various City Government Committee Meetings: Utilities & Licenses, Public Improvements, Economic Development & etc...
•Cityscene & Insight Milwaukee: Public affair programming dealing with City Government events.
• News at 5, 6 and 10pm:Local News programming for the Milwaukee Area.
• The Barry Silburg Show: Public affair programming.
• Ask Gus: Home Improvement Program.
• TV Chapel: Religious programming for people of the Catholic faith.
• Homes with Stepboniak: Statewide real estate program.
• various other real estate shows around the country.
• News at 4, 4:30, 5, 6 and 10pm: Local news for the Milwaukee area.
• Sunday Night with Mike Gousha: One on One interviews with local & national celebrities.
• Sunday Insight: Host Charlie Sykes & panel debate issues happening in the news.
• Face to Face: Religious public affair program.
(Carnival Cruise Lines)
•Fun Ship Films:
DVDs which highlighted various excursions and fun filled activities exclusive and unique to each port of call in Alaska & Hawaii
In Focus: Live Christian public affairs programming.
VCY Rally: Monthly rally on Christian topics.
Television Production Skills:
•Produced and directed Chinese Boxing, a 1 hr. long martial arts program & Exploring Inner Space, a 30 min. underwater magazine formatted show. Both aired on WMVS/WMVT as part of Student Operations Day & TV Workshop.
•Produced and directed entertainment segments with "Living Colour & Yellowman" for Black Nouveau on WMVS/WMVT.
•Production switcher/Floor Director/Camera Operator of on-air staff productions at WMVS/WMVT.
•Teaching Assistant of first yr. students for the telecasting program at WMVS/WMVT.
Microsoft Word 07'
Microsoft PowerPoint 07'