Local college student looking for experience and jobs that I believe I well enjoy while attending school. Interested in different areas including writing, fashion, animals, blogging, social networking, yoga, art, and much more. I am very hard working but really do not enjoy your normal 9-5 type job since I feel I need freedom to work and to let my creativity flow!
12/9/10 - 8/22/11
- Drove kids to different activities.
- Supervised different play dates.
- Worked with parents to fulfill expectations of kids
- Ensured all chores/ homework was completed
- Fixed meals
Dog Walker/Pet Sitter
- Met with different clients and their pets
- Exercised, fed, and provided companionship for the animals
- Providing a journal with updates on the pets behaviors
- Sending daily texts and photos to owners
2008 - Present
- Pricing and tagging merchandise
- Assisting customers when needed
- Creating displays in store
- Light filing work
- Checking invoice of shipments to ensure all items are accounted for
- 30+ hours working the concession stands at local High School football games, serving drinks, food, etc.
- Oceanside beach clean ups
- Mommy helper, assisting in picking up children from different activities
- Intern at local Elementary Schools
- Work well with others
- Independent learner and self starter