LEADERSHIP PROFILE OVERVIEW:
• Project Team Leader
• Managing and building teams
• Implementation and Organizational specialist
To act as a professional representative and a liaison officer for the agency in order to facilitate implementing the agency’s goals.
A result-oriented professional with experience in executing and promoting projects through planning, managing, and developing a client base. Emphasis on project objectives, executions and definitions through sound strategies and focus attention to details. I will also act as a liaison between the company and the different consultants and clients in order to meet objectives. Extensive experience in customer relations and corporate/ client dealings.
French Teacher ALTA 2011- Present
• French instructor for ALTA Language School in Atlanta, GA. Private classes are conducted via internet with WEBEX using audio/ video transmissions. My current responsibilities are involved teaching three different programs of study: beginners, intermediate, and advanced/ professional levels. All classes are targeted for each student’s individual needs including two classes for the business person who is involved in international business and an advanced class for students who will be living and studying in a francophone region. All courses are taught in small groups or on a one to one basis and are designed to enforce proper grammatical form, to improve conversational skills, and to acquire a good understanding of the various Francophone cultures.
Manager of Teuscher Chocolates of Switzerland. 2006- 2011
• General Manager of Teuscher, Atlanta as well as establishing the only franchise representation in the South Eastern part of the USA. Set up and managed the company since 2006. Built new outside sales and corporate customers as well as acting as point of contact for VIP. clients.
French Teacher Inlingua 2007- 2009
• French teacher for Inlingua, Atlanta, GA. My duties were to conduct classes in French on a one to one basis as well as with small groups of students. The courses were designed for young students and for professionals who were doing business in French speaking countries. All of my classes were at the intermediate and advance levels. Other responsibilities included teaching English to professionals who needed to improve their conversational skills, testing and translating French to English and vice versa. Some classes were also taught via computer/ internet access for clients who were located out of state. These courses included special educational programs developed by pedagogues at Inlingua in order to help facilitate the learning process.
Sales and Interior Designs 2002 to 2006
• Commercial sales and design manager for Atlanta’s House of Denmark: Created new office accounts, managed existing client base and increased sales in the department by 12.5%. Other duties included contacting French Canadian firms in order to purchase products. Client base comprised of: Corporations, legal Offices, Universities, Schools and Private individuals.