VANESSA L MARTIN
291 Scarborough Dr.
Conroe, TX 77304
DESIGN, INTERNET MARKETING, PROGRAMMING & DEVELOPMENT
More than 10 years’ experience in the creative design, development and marketing of online solutions for
client based branding and presence for private and public markets. Combine outstanding design talents
with the ability to independently plan and manage from the smallest start-up campaigns to large account
based clients. Integrating SEO tactics and SEM management to increase the clients presence within the
search engine marketing. Designing and marketing from within the latest programming technology
available. Expertise includes:
• Raster and Vector based designs • SEO integration and marketing
• Exper t Adobe CS5.5 developer • Web3.0/Web2.0 standards
Director of Market ing 2009 to Present
LONE STAR DESIGNERS
Directing the Sales, Design, and Marketing depar tment with current technology in which assis t these
departments with creating the highest quality product and service to our clients.
Communicating new ideas with teams within each department in an effort to create unity and flow of the
clients ideas, wants and needs.
Reviewing with the client each draft and implimenting changes for the final production of the design.
• Lead Designer credited with the start up of the company mission: "Building our community one pixel
at a time".
• Founder of Lone Star Designers / Midnight Studios / Nessa Designs
• Photographer, Audio and Video Specialist
Freelance Design Consultant 2009-present
• Cattle Clicks LLC – Designed and led development of their online presence. A company that is
classified as a premier livestock lister for online marketing.
• Pianolick LLC – Full development of a e-commerce sales environment devoted to the art of piano
playing. Implimented the design and CMS structure for the company to promote their videos online.
Vanessa L Martin email@example.com
• Monograms and More – A small Mom-Pop embroidery company located in Conroe Texas.
Responsible for gathering photos, client needs, water and land elevations and erosion factors. Designing
a rough draft of the clients request and turning it into a colorful land plan for their project.
• Orchestrated design and development of the all phases of the contruction and finalization.
Manager, Michaels Arts & Crafts 2003-2008
MICHAELS ARTS & CRAFTS
Managed the Custom Framing Department, Ar ts and Crafts medium department, Retail frame
department. Project highlights included:
• Custom Framing – Designed and confirmed with customers the best suited package for their art
• Custom Framing Associates – Training manager for new hire associates coming into the system. I
trained them with concerns of color cordination, image resolutions, and computer design software that
assisted with their designs.
• New Hire Training– I trained all new associates coming into the system. Cashiers, floor staff, design
International Academy of Design & Technology, Tampa, Florida
BS – Internet Marketing – 2010-present
Kaplan University, Houston, Texas
Associates Degree - Medical Sciences - 2008-
Institute of Children's Literature, West Redding, CT
Long Ridge Writers Group, West Redding, CT