Over the past 6 years I have been working for the banking industry in the Pc/lan/ Information Technology field. I have onboarded and troubleshot for thousands of users across the Wachovia, and now the Wells Fargo footprint. I have put pc’s together and partnered with my technology partners in the field to get users new the bank up and running as quickly and as smoothly as possible. I have 5 years of project coordination experience managing the onboarding of new users for Wachovia Treasury Management and now Wells Fargo Wholesale department.
I have excellent typing skills my last typing test had me at 35 wpm, with a 98% accuracy rate. I am looking for a role that I can work from home and at my own pace. I have small children and cannot spend 60 hours a week away from my home. I have always been a writer ever since I was small child folding paper in half to make my own “books”. I would like to put my writing skills to work to support my family.
If given the opportunity I would be able to prove my work ethic which is one of my best assets. I have always been in the customer service my customers however have been internal. I have taken and been certified in customer service, business ethics, and the Patriot Act. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview with your company and cultivate my typing skills to make me a better asset for whatever company I am a part of. I am a quick learner and a great typist.
My husband is re-enlisting in the Reserves and if he gets a job away from North Carolina, this job has the flexibility that I need so that if my husband is relocated, I would be able to keep my family together.
5113 Grove Dr, Waxhaw, NC 28173
SKILLS SUMMARY Information Security Analyst with extensive experience in complex Corporate Real Estate Projects, including restacks, floor moves, and one off move requests. Excellent background in customer service. Advanced experience in on boarding new hires. Subject matter expert in Legacy Wachovia Mainframe access. Able to coordinate multiple business partners to ensure successful project resolutions. Distributed Systems Administrator for 4 years, Business Access Coordinator for 4 years. Acting as pc/lan analyst trouble shooting and resolving access related issues for users based on needs of the user and role profiles. Responsible for ensuring a positive and successful first day experience, by coordinating pc equipment and specific job role application access. Project Coordination for major on boarding waves. Acting liaison between customer and vendor for specific space related requests. Skilled in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access. Knowledgeable in both Outlook and Lotus notes.
Information Security Analyst, Wachovia, a Wells Fargo Company November 2005-Present
• Submit and complete facilities request such as phone requests, equipment requests and other space related requests
• Submit access request for all Treasury Service employees across the Wachovia foot print.
• Set up and maintenance for Treasury Services employees, specifically in the Charlotte area with facilities and Network/System Access.
• Set up and maintenance of Network/System Access for Treasury Services employees across foot print (where ever Wachovia Treasury Services employees sit and work).
• Project assistant in Corporate Real Estate Projects including moves and restacks in the Charlotte, NC area.
• Floor plan creation and maintenance.
• Set up and maintenance of Network/System Access for off-shore Treasury Service employees in India, including employee id requests.
• Project assistant in equipment based programs such as PC Replacement, and equipment surplus requests.
• Over the past 3 years provided one-off move services for up 100 Treasury Service employees, saving the company $200.00 each move.
• Over the provided move support for the 250 Charlotte, NC Treasury employees when moving from 3 floors across 2 buildings consolidating to one building.
• Acting Business Access Coordinator and Distributed Systems Administrator for Treasury Services employees across the Wachovia footprint.
• Responsible for the Access Review of all access for users in the Wholesale foot print verifying with management whether access is required and deleting the access not necessary to a users job role profile.
Contractor for Treasury Services Marketing Group, Wachovia November 2004-November 2005
• Project Coordinator responsible for mass mailings to Treasury Services Customers
• Assisted in the editing and crafting of communication for mass mailings for Treasury Services Customers
• Responsible for mass email communications during natural disasters such as Hurricane Katrina.
• Saved the company substantial money providing one-off smaller mailing service, by doing the mailings by hand.
Receptionist for Treasury Services, Wachovia February 2004-November 2004
• Responsible for answering and directing phones for 250 people in the Charlotte area.
• Updating of phone directories for all Treasury Services users including phone tree back up lists.
• Ordering Office supplies for the 250 Charlotte, Treasury Services employees.
B.S. in English, Minor in Psychology
University of North Carolina at Charlotte