I am an eternal optimist, who is an intrinsically motivated with an inquisitive mind and diverse interests. I am passionate about accounting/finance and scrupulous, an organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions. Possess integrity, discretion, compassion, empathy and ethics.
• Knowledge and practical application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Calculated budgets, monthly sales/profit charting and forecasts
• Developed job cost analysis structure and server layout
• Hands on - accounts payable, accounts receivable in QuickBooks Enterprise
• Administered policy and procedures for pdf invoicing resulting in high receivables turnover ratio increasing cash flow
• Administered on-line banking, international transactions and American Express analysis
• Coordinated bi-weekly payroll for 36 employees –PTO time tracking
• Initiated development of time tracking database in File-maker Pro for up the minute financial status of projects
• Human Resources functions: analyze health insurance options, dental insurance and short-term disability insurance for best return on investment
• Benefit administrator of Safe Harbor 401K plan
• Orientation for new employees
• Six Sigma and Lean knowledge and application
• Notary public commission expires – January 31, 2015.
Bachelor–Management / Psychology - Eastern Connecticut State University