• Founder JNG Associates performing Email Marketing for SMB’s,
• Constant Contact Partner
• 6 yrs experience as an Advanced Customer Support Representative for Constant Contact.
• Graduate Program in Internet Studies Harvard University
• BS Mathematics, Syracuse University
• MS Meteorology, New York University
• Graduate Program in Internet Studies at Harvard University
JNG Associates 2009-present
• Performs email marketing consulting for small businesses. Constant Contact Partner and completed their Expert Training Course.
• Integrates content and images into customized templates and interfaces email campaigns with social media such as Face Book, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Works with customers to develop both short term and long term marketing strategies.
• Issues reports to customers on campaigns to provide feedback for the customers marketing program.
• Attains open rates and click-throughs for customers that are 20-25% above industry averages. Note: The open rate is the percentage of subscribers that open a campaign.
Constant Contact 2003-2009
Tech Support Representative -Tier 2
• Technical support to Tier 1 Support Representatives for Constant Contact®.
• Performed advanced modifications using HTML in email marketing templates to meet customer needs.
• Resolved technical issues with template software.
• Trained Tier 1 Support Representatives and Sales personnel on Email Marketing templates.
Tech Support Representative -Tier 1
• Direct customer support and resolved issues via telephone and email.
• Processed spam complaints and recommended appropriates actions to customers
to reduce spam complaints.
Freelancer 2002 - 2003
• Designed websites for small to medium-sized businesses.
• Used Dreamweaver and Fireworks as editors.
HNT 1998 - 2002
Website Technician 2 2001 - 2002
• Mentored and trained 4 website technicians for Customer Support.
• Developed file generating scripts in CGI/Perl reducing time to produce micro websites by 40%.
Website Technician 1 1998 - 2001
• Supported customers of a major Oracle based e-Commerce site in a UNIX environment.
• Directly interfaced with clients, client’s end-users, and in-house personnel via email and telephone.
• Initiated the design and development of a web based Knowledge Management System for support applications, which has become a valuable company tool on personnel time..
• Used MySQL and PHP to develop a database for documenting tips and shortcuts.
Stream International. 1996 - 1998
Customer Support Representative
• Level 1 Customer Support of MS Visual InterDev, Active Server Pages (ASP), and ODBC.
• Won Peer-to-Peer Award for Customer Service and contributions to the department.
• Mentored Customer Support Representatives