C&S WHOLESALE GROCERS, INC.
Manager, Benefits Integration and Clinical Solutions, 2010 - present
· Manage non-occupational disability plans and leave of absence programs.
· Ensure compliance with appropriate legislation and plan/program provisions.
· Oversee and enhance the complex varied processing procedures of all divisions and collective bargaining agreements.
· Partner with counterpart in Worker's Compensation to ensure proper handling of disability claims (occupational versus non-occupational).
· Integrate the cross-functional components of vendor partners relating to behavioral health, EAP, clinical case management, and health advocacy to facilitate improved employee recovery and return to work.
· Ongoing oversight of the Keene employee health clinic.
Senior Benefits Analyst, H&W, September 2000 to 2010
· Ensure business objectives are aligned with benefits systems, communications and senior management.
· Coordinate internal and external resources for complex annual open enrollment process for active employees, retirees, COBRA participants and LOA/STD/LTD disability recipients.
· Coordinate multiple vendors for delivery and execution of employee benefits for approximately 20,000 union and non–union employees.
· Participate in annual vendor analysis, present senior management with recommendations on annual vendor and plan design changes.
· Facilitate daily administration of medical/dental/vision/FSA/Executive Life/EAP/HIPAA plans/policies
· Interact with vendors and Facility HR Reps at various levels ensuring continued compliance of eligibility guidelines and plan rules.
· Create training forums/processes to assist HR Reps (new and existing) with processes and procedures relating to multiple vendors
· Perform new hire and benefits orientations for hourly, salary, executive employees, including acquisition-related populations
· Coordinate and maintain HIPAA and EAP Training for HR Facility Reps
· Assist employees with questions regarding benefits (eligibility, coverage, payments, etc.). Resolve problems regarding company benefits programs: act as liaison between employees and TPA's (Third Party Administrators).
· Coordinate in SPD review/development processes with vendors
· Maintain Medicare compliance documentation
Disability Claims Coordinator, March 1997 to August 2000
· Managed and coordinated all leaves of absence for employees, including FMLA, STD, LTD, WC, personal and military leaves.
· Served as liaison between employer, employee and treating physician for determining leave eligibility under state and federal laws between employer and employee.
· Coordinated the document process to comply with medical, state and federal requirements.
· Monitored Worker’s Compensation and Disability claims in database
· Created “ Missing in Action” (MIA) reports for Field HR and developed a tracking system
· Primary point of contact for employees during their leave of absence, addressing benefit issues, payment and corporate policy/procedure.
FRANKLIN PIERCE UNIVERSITY
Ÿ Bachelor of Science, Management Summa *** Laude -2008