Socratic Arts, Chicago, IL/Virtual
Project Manager/Content Developer, June 2010 – Present
• Develop written supporting course materials for corporate training programs using online research and client-provided resources.
• Manage the development of corporate training course materials for a Fortune 500 company, including creating project schedule, monitoring materials development among content developers, and tracking project progress.
• Administer needs analyses on past program implementations, working with a senior course designer to assess participant feedback and provide recommendations regarding future course executions.
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Department of Urology, Chicago, IL Department Editor, August 2006 – June 2010
• Partnered with Department Chairman on development of invited Google Knol, including layout, editing for lay audience and acquisition of images.
• Produced and designed quarterly department newsletter, including writing, copyediting, layout, and distribution to department faculty, staff and 100+ alumni.
• Formatted, proofed, and edited manuscripts for department faculty and residents, including coordinating and tracking, obtaining usage permissions, final submission to journals/managing editors, and final review/approval of proofs.
• Utilized CMS to manage and update website content for The Department of Urology at Northwestern University, and managed implementation of site redesign.
MOD Creative Group (Home Staging and Real Estate Marketing), Chicago, IL
Project Manager/Copywriter, June 2005 – August 2006
• Developed and executed all copy for contracted Real Estate marketing materials, including high-end open house brochures, business-to-business fliers, charity silent auction booklets and web content.
• Generated all project proposals for client review, as well as reconciled client payment and managed project timelines and process.
• Participated all new business presentations and acted as second-in-command for all client matters and business relations.
*Previous positions include: Account Executive, Oil-Dri Corp. and Solo Cup Co., Inc. at Schafer Condon Carter Advertising, Inc., Chicago, IL (August 2002 – June 2005).
EDUCATION DePaul University, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts in English, June 2002
Minor in journalism
Study Abroad Program: Ghana, West Africa (November – December, 2001)
Experienced in writing and proofing
Familiar with AMA and Chicago Manual of Style
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows XP and Mac OS 10, and Internet
Practiced in client relations and presentations