846 South Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
Southeaster Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) 1992-2005
Community Relations Coordinator for the $750 million dollar Frankford Elevated Reconstruction Project involving 5.25 miles of elevated railway, 10 stations, and the new Frankford Transportation Center. Media liason between SEPTA, contractors, local businesses and the residential community for the project.
? Planned and executed special marketing activities, media, and promotional events Wrote and distributed quarterly newsletters, press releases, rider information leaflets, and news articles.
? Scheduled and attended meetings between SEPTA representatives, elected officials, local business and community residents.
? Proven record of excellence in Customer Service (see Awards page 2)
? Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Prudential Preferred Properties, Real Estate Sales, 1991-1992
The Rothschild Company Architects, Director of Marketing, 1978-1991
• Collaborated with President and staff in writing proposals, graphic presentations and sales strategies.
• Generated business leads, new business development, public relations and marketing.
• Created and implemented sales and promotional programs including direct mailings of magazine reprints, posters, and news articles.
• Contacted professional trade resources to have completed projects photographed and published in trade journals and competitions.
Pennsport Civic Association/Project Area Committee, Director, 1977-1978
• Developed and implemented neighborhood improvement program for non profit community based organization.
• Worked directly with City, State, and Federal agencies to provide a variety of neighborhood services.
• Directed a staff of four.
Queen Village Neighborhood Association/PAC, Community Organizer, 1975-77
• Developed and implemented neighborhood improvement program for non-profit community based organization.
• Prepared plan with consultants for Interstate-95 ramp complex minimizing disruptive impact on local quality of life
• Wrote proposal for social service referral program accepted by City, State and Federal agencies.
Temple University, Center City, 1985-1986
Completed Real Estate courses
Licensed in the State of Pennsylvania for Real Estate Sales
St. Maria Goretti High School, 1961-1965
• Recognition of Support, presented by The Front Street Business Association
• Recognition of Commitment, Professional Dedication and Performance in Customer Service presented by Chairman of the Board and General Manager of Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA)
• Interstate Land Management Corporation, Alternate Delegate
1991 - Present
• Community Coalition for Interstate Land Management, Board Member
1990 – Present
• Queen Village Neighbors Association, President and various Board positions.
1971 – Present
Since 1971 I have been involved in QVNA in many capacities. I have served as President, Vice President, Chairperson of various committees, editor of the monthly newsletter and wrote several proposals which were funded for the organization. I continue to be involved today as a member.
• United Communities of Southeast Pennsylvania, Board Member
• National Association of Housing & Redevelopment Officials, Member
• National United Leukodystrophy Association, Member
References Furnished Upon Request