SHANNA GILLETTE SASHA RAE PHOTOGRAPHY http://www.sasharaephoto.com 928.699.2270 firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE To use my skilled sense of photographic composition, photojournalism, photo editing, and brand management experience to contribute imagery and content that will serve to enrich the quality of a brand or product.
Six years as a professional freelance Photographer, Photo Editor, and Event Marketing Manager/Producer.
• Weekly freelance for ‘Creative Loafing’ (formerly ‘Weekly Planet’) - Tampa/St
Petersburg, FL - 2006 – 2011 - including five covers. Published works at:
• Photographer - SXSW music festival, Austin, TX for Creative Loafing – 2010
• Still Photographer - feature film "The Association" - Austin, TX - March 2011
• Event Photographer - Turner Classic Movies "History of Hollywood" Tour Sept
2010 - Dec 2010
• Dessert Menu Photographer for 'Hurricane Patty's' - St Augustine, FL - Dec. 2010
• Photographer’s Assistant – Lilith Fair Tour 2010 – nationwide + Canada.
Assisted Tour Photographer with day to day crew pictures and artist photos both
on and off stage.
• Website, advertising, and dessert menu Photographer for ‘Cristina’s Mexican
Restaurants’ 12 location restaurant chain. Dallas, TX – Nov. 2009
• Director of Photography – ‘Sensory Overload’ Art, Music, & Fashion show
Tampa, FL – March 2008
• Featured “Gallery W” Photographer for ‘Watermark’ magazine Tampa, FL – May
• Premier Photographer for ‘Orange Magazine’ (distributed by ‘Tampa Tribune’ in
2006 – no longer in print)
• Primary Event Photographer throughout eight years of touring as an Event
Marketing Manager including many events with a portable studio (backdrop,
lights, camera, & laptop) and on-site printing or instructions to pick up photos on
• Freelance Photographer specializing in commercial (primarily food), events, and
photojournalistic style portraits and headshots.
• Adobe Photoshop re-touching and color correction specialist
Dallas/Ft Worth Sales Manager – ‘Our 365 Portraits’ March 2009 – Aug 2009
Managed of a ten member sales team across the Dallas / Ft Worth area that shot & sold in home portraits. Maintained and serviced the North Dallas sales territory. Used personality management skills to stabilize a fractured sales force in order to boost morale, reduce employee turnover and increase sales by 20%. Responsibilities include: Daily and weekly sales reporting, leading weekly sales meetings, distribution of inventory, team motivation, hiring, training, photo enhancement w/ Express Digital Darkroom, appointment setting, sales, payment processing, troubleshooting, & problem solving,
• Eight years as Mobile Marketing Tour Manager in charge of producing events for
corporate clients across the nation. Separate resume available upon request.
• Former model - pix at:
• Freelance Interior Decorator & Photo shoot / Set Designer