GRAPHICS • WEB DESIGN • MULTIMEDIA
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Securing and working with talent
• Extensive experience in multimedia, including print and video.
• Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills
• Well-developed written and verbal communication abilities.
• Effective team player – known for flexibility, creativity and sense of humor
Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Flash 7 & 8
Quark Xpress Maya Image Ready
Dreamweaver Adobe After Effects HTML
DVD Studio Pro Final Cut Pro CorelDraw
Microsoft Office/Word Compressor PowerPoint
August 2010-Present Paragon Mgmt.
• Maintaining a database of diverse talent through an array of casting networks
• Responsible for submitting and pitching clients to film, television, print and new media projects
• Coordinating and scheduling audition appointments and meetings as well as audition materials for talent with casting directors
• Organizing talent resumes, finalizing headshot options, and confirming representation information of talent
• Tracking client appointments, arranging conference calls, and managing high call volume
2004-Present Freelance Graphic Designer
• Various Artists, Companies and Art Galleries throughout Orange County
2006-07 Roadtrip Nation Productions, Newport Beach, Ca.
Production Assistant, Editor.
• Edit films and videotapes; arrange films into sequences
• Correct errors
• Verify key numbers and time codes on materials.
• Capture and log film sequences.
2006-08 Platt College Design School, Huntington Beach, Ca.
Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communications
AA in 3D design
• Dean’s List 2006, Honor Roll 2007
2003-05 Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, Ca.
Associates Degree in Business
• Dean’s List 5 semesters