9328 114A Avenue
Fort St. John, BC V1J2X5
Home: (250) 785-5988
Cell: (250) 271-0666
Freelance graphic designer with expertise in illustrations, web, and logo design. More than six years experience working in the industrial services industry as well as delivery and heavy machinery operation.
Digital Media Production Diploma Graduated December 2010
Guru Digital Arts College
Grade 12 Diploma Graduated June 2002
North Peace Senior Secondary School
Fort St. John, BC
• Experience using print programs such as SignLab and Flexisign Pro 10
• Able to recreate original analogue drawings into digital using Adobe Illustrator
• Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver (Creative Suite 4)
• Knowledge in HTML4 as well as HTML5 and CSS
• Strong proposal writing skills
• Logo design
• Print materials (Business cards, brochures etc.)
• Class 5 driving license
• Rough terrain forklift, sit-down, counter balance forklift, Genie scissor lift
Graphic Designer / Sign Maker
Autographics Trim & Signs, Fort St. John, BC January 18 - Present
·Designing logos for clients
·Designing and cutting stickers for hard hats and vehicles
·Installing stickers and vehicle wraps
Mckillican Canadian Distributors, Edmonton, AB August 2008 - April 2010
• Worked in the warehouse driving forklifts and moving lifts of plywood and laminate.
• Assisted customers with orders involving heavy and expensive loads of product.
• Worked as supervisor of the Laminate department.
• Experience with shipping and receiving of products.
Delivery Supervisor / Warehouse
Northern Metalic Sales, Fort St. John, BC December 2005 - June 2008
• Supervised the delivery and preparation of customer orders.
• Forklift and heavy machine operation involving oil and industrial equipment.
• Monitored inventory and maintained quality of products
• Experience driving a fleet of delivery vehicles, including a five ton truck for oil delivery.
• Collector of artwork and comics
• Fan of digital entertainment
• Collector of Asian Cinema including such unusual titles as Battlefield Baseball
• In October and November 2010, I created an animation for the City of Edmonton’s annual
Heads Up! Vehicle / Pedestrian Safety Campaign. It can be viewed on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuGPKmt6Qbw.
• Created a character illustration that was used in an animation promoting the international Flash in the Can (FITC) conference in Edmonton. This animation is featured on the Electronic Recycling Association website. It can be viewed at http://gurukarmacredit.com.