556 Shannon Ridge Ct.
Greensboro, NC 27455 Phone 336-420-0172
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
Objective Position as Graphic Designer
Coordinator Cox Enterprises.
• Coordinated the work flow and deadlines in a fast paced composing department.
• Responsible for administrative functions such as filing, preparing memos and data entry.
• Created and implemented strong customer service that increased assets under management.
• Performed staff orientation and training.
• Printed and formatted daily manifests sent by the client via email.
• Processed payroll using peoplesoft software.
UPS Customer Service.
• Answered calls in a call center environment.
• Tracked packages for customer, and provided delivery dates and time.
• Scheduled pickups for packages, and filed claims for damaged packages.
• Scheduled repairs for the appliances.
• Dispatched the technicians on call.
• Performed sales for appliances and parts
Excellent Computer skills both and Mac, Microsoft word, Excel, Power point, In design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Adobe dremweaver CS3.
Excellent Communication skills.
Extensive Customer Service background.
Hard Working, detail oriented, able to multi task.
Able to learn and apply quickly and effectively.
Guilford Community College, Greensboro, North Carolina.
Associate in Medical Assistant, Currently in School.