Christian F. Schumacher
Red Bull North America- Photographer
• Event photographer for the Northeast Business Unit annual meeting in Lake Placid NY and various events.
• Work consisted of three days of documentary photography of various activities including bobsled, hockey, dogsled and snowboarding/skiing.
• Events taking place at various bars in New England. Objective was to capture images of product placement within the venue.
Dates: September 2010-September 2011
Stowe Mountain Resort- Marketing Intern
• Worked closely with the marketing team to select photographs for promotional material.
• Main duties included: contacting and receiving images from photographers; reviewing and processing images into categories.
Dates: February 2011-April 2011
Gatorade/Alli Sports/ Fuse Marketing- Photographer
• Worked in conjunction with all three companies photograph and document two stops of the Gatorade Free Flow Tour. (Okemo, VT/ Killington, VT)
• Photographing on mountain skiing and snowboarding as well as athlete meetings and awards.
• Images can be found at the following link: http://www.allisports.com/alli/photos/okemo-tyrol-slopestyle-recap#18518
Dates: Winter 2011
Burlington College- Photographer
• Worked with Burlington College’s graphic design to set up and execute a still life shoot for the 2011-2012 Burlington College Masters Programs booklet.
• In charge of lighting, shoot and post processing images for print.
• Examples can be found in portfolio.
I’PARTYING LLC- Photographer/ Shoot Coordinator.
• Director of photography for various product photography shoots.
• Examples can be found at www.impartying.com
UVM Freestyle Ski Team- Poster Design
• Designed a poster for their winter slopestyle competition. Included in portfolio
Education: Burlington College 2007-2011 Graduated May 2011 with a Bachelors of Arts in Photography. (Emphasis on digital photography/studio lighting/Photoshop)
Skills: Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Emphasis on Photoshop/In Design), Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Studio Lighting.
References available upon Request.