Date of birth: 01.12.1985
Address: Moscow, Muravskaya str. 26/11/1.
Telephone: +7 926 617 18 88
OOO “Gazstroyunion”- since 01.09.2009
Business Development Manager.
• Negotiating with investors, including the foreign investors (Smolensky Bank, Gazprom, Belneftekhim).
• Developing trust-based relationships with government officials, regulators, advocacy with key relevant government stakeholders.
• Monitoring and reporting the legislative framework, preparing the analytical reports and presentations for management.( including the political, economic and legislative components)
• Representing company at external meetings, conferences and forums.
• Developing marketing analysis reports ( Russian and Belorussian oil product markets)
• Representing the company during the meetings with public authorities.( at the local , regional and federal levels).
• Coordinating the legal protection of the company licenses, contracts, products, and relationships with government’s regulators.
• Evaluating advertising and promotional programs to develop company image.
Grayling Eurasia – 05.2011- 06.2011
Public Policy Researcher
• Writing analytical reports (in English) research and analysis of economics, political developements and the given industry (for companies: SES ASTRA, Paypal, Committee of French champagne).
• Creating and maintaining a database of media.
• Establishing effective relationships with key journalists and public authorities.
• Creating a positive image of companies in government.
• Advocacy of companies interests in the federal executive and legislative branches.
Administration of the Human Rights Representative in Russian Federation
Intership 12.2009 – 01.2009
• Analysis of the legislative framework in the sphere of human rights.
• Referral to the State Duma with reports on specific issues of rights and freedoms of citizens in the Russian Federation.
• Cooperation with federal and regional authorities, with the regional ombudsman ,the Human Rights commissions in the Russian Federation, non-governmental human rights organizations and the media.
2009 – 2012
Russian Academy of Public Service under the President of the Russian Federation
Faculty of managemt
Specialization: Strategic management in business
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Faculty of political science
Specialization: Political management and PR.
Anglo-American school of Moscow (International Baccalaureate) 2002-2004
Caterham school (GCSE) London 1999-2002
Personal qualities and benefits:
• Strong analytical skills and sharp learning agility.
• Extensive understanding of the Russian political system.
• Communicative and sociable.
• Desire for self-development and learning ability.