Valli L. Schieltz
821 Broadway Street
Piqua, OH 45356
Objective: To work with a company and clients as a freelance writer providing general web content, SEO articles, ghost-written articles, blog posts, product reviews, press releases, and other general web content.
• AdsenseRealEstate.com – I began writing for this website in June of 2006 until June of 2007. I did rewrites of various articles as well as original SEO articles.
• Digital Point Forums – I began writing for this website in August of 2006 and still check back every once in a while to see if I can pick up some extra jobs when work gets slow for me. I have written articles on a variety of subjects for many clients.
• GuruCreations.com – This is a website that provides customers with various SEO Articles, Press releases, and other general articles. I had been writing general content for them and was beginning to write Press Releases. I was accepted as a writer with GuruCreations.com at the end of March, 2008, and continued to work for them as of May 25, 2008.
• Need-An-Article.com – I began writing for this organization on June 13, 2007, and continue to write articles to the present time. I have written various articles, press releases, rewrites and other general content that is requested by their customers. I currently have over 300 positive feedbacks from satisfied clients.
• Impeccable Grammar and Punctuation Skills
• Proper usage of the English language
• Know how to use Wordpress and other blog formats
• Know how to use Microsoft Word and other Office Products
• Typing Speed: Approx. 60 – 70 wpm
About Valli L. Schieltz:
As a freelance writer, I have been working with clients in the online field for over four years as of 2011. I have worked with many clients on webmaster sites and forums such as Digital Point, GetAFreelancer, GuruCreations.com, textbroker.com and Need-An-Article.com. A great deal of the writing that I do is SEO, but I do write other types of articles for various clients as well, such as Press Releases, blog posts, and other general articles.
I have made freelance writing a supplemental form of income for myself and family. I am a native-English speaker and I live in Piqua, Ohio, with my husband and two of my five children. I currently have two granddaughters who are the apples of my eyes! I enjoy spending time with my family, watching movies, the Internet, board games, religion and, of course, writing.
After high school I decided that God was calling me to become a nun so I became a Sister of Charity. I began teaching school in 1975 to mainly 7th and 8th graders. The main subject that I taught was English. I have to say that I truly loved every moment of my teaching experience. One nun even said that I was “ a born natural” as far as being a teacher went. My teaching career ended in May of 1980 when I discovered that I would need a 5th knee operation. I then made the decision to leave the convent so I could get the proper medical care. My experiences as a nun were diverse and I could bring my own distinctive “flavor” to my writing. I still remain deeply religious.
I have had a very trying year medically as I had 4 Achilles tendon surgeries on my left foot from March of 2008 until July of 2008. Two times my incision became infected with staph. I must say that through it all my faith in God and my writing pulled me through. When I focus on my writing it seems to help lessen the pain as I am concentrating on the task at hand.