Relationship builder recognized for creating value in environments requiring the collaboration of community and business stakeholders to meet planned goals. Possesses a track record for producing results in government, legal compliance, corporate/community relations and fundraising focused organizations. Holds a unique combination of skills in program management, non-profit management, research, grant development, marketing, and public relations.
• Innovative-history of creating development programs at non-profits with limited resources.
• Influencer-strength in building and maintaining relationships between donors, foundations, corporations and community organizations and leaders.
• Relationship Builder-work closely to establish and maintain initial relationships with media to enhance visibility of organizations.
•Results Oriented-researched and published detailed report on Affordable Housing.
• Marketer-created new marketing and outreach publications for a variety of organizations.
• Initiative Driver-researched, conceptualized and composed grants for programmatic and administrative purposes.
Consulting Projects 2010-Present
Non profit consultant providing grant writing, program review and prospect research services to small and mid-sized non-profits.
• Provided assessment of Head Start Program at a community action agency prior to Federal review. Reviewed board and sub-committee committee minutes, agency documentation and interviewed lead staff to determine level of compliance with Head Start Quality Improvement Plan. Reported findings to agency director.
• Provided review of local workforce agency’s Request for Proposals related to its summer youth employment program.
• Researched, prepared and drafted letter of inquiry for a regional domestic violence agency for the Kresge Foundation related to the agency’s capital Campaign.