To obtain a position which will allow me to use my skills in writing and communication to the best of my abilities. I would like to participate in transmitting awareness and knowledge about the company’s products to a wider audience. I want to utilize my experience of working as an Entry-Level Technical Writer and translate that into a full-fledged career option, which will afford me satisfaction.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office Products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, photo editor AND adobe Acrobat.
· Creation of both hard copy and online documentation
· Comfortable in both PC and UNIX working environments
· Quickly grasps complex concepts with the ability to convey the information in easily understood formats.
· Finds imaginative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
· Well disciplined with proven ability to meet tight deadline schedules.
· Can ascertain needs from wants, cost versus benefits, and can apply solid planning and organizational skills in coordinating all aspects of each project from beginning through completion.
· Windows NT and 2000
OPERATING SYSTEMS and SOFTWARE USED:
· Windows 95/98/2000
· MS DOS
· Cute FTP
· Microsoft Word
University Of Michigan 2005-2007
Technical Writer (School Projects)
· Create, edit, and maintain technical implementation document for school projects
· Create, edit, and maintain procedural user and application documentation for school projects.
· Write, edit, produce, and maintain on-line documentation.
· Create, edit, and maintain installation documentation for test cycle audits per software development
· Develop documentation project plans, documentation impact analyses and documentation scope.
· Research and evaluate documentation tools and methods; document and improve documentation processes.
· Provide Presentation.
University of Michigan, Dearborn, MI (2004-2007)
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering
Dean’s list 2006