OBJECTIVE: To continue to work in the Animation/VFX industry, and becoming a more experienced 3D character animator.
• Hard working, great work ethics, reliable, and self-driven.
• Good communication and work well in groups.
• 3D Animation using Maya, 3D Studio Max, and Softimage XSI.
• Basic modeling skills using Maya and 3D studio Max.
• Produce high quality 3D animation.
• A passion for Animation.
May 2011- Sept 2011. Character Animator- Ronin Films. Feature Film Spiders 3D
Animating octopedal spider creatures. Quick animation deadlines. Working under an animation lead and team.
2011-Current. Animator- Jerry Hammer Productions. Monkeyface Cartoon
Animating children cartoon characters. Working with a team of animators Storyboard artist.
April 2011- May 2011 Character Animator Intern- Lamplight Media. MMO TBA
Animating Cycles. Quick animation deadlines. Working under an animation supervisor and with riggers.
2007-2008 Senior Game Advisor, GameStop
Management position. Working with a sales team on customer service, inventory, and sales. Train other employees. Meet a weekly quota.
2005-2008 Consultant, Stewart Title
Verified files on company server. Train other employees. Meet a weekly quota. Employee of the month for July 2007.
2008-2010 Bachelor Degree of Science in Computer Animation, Full Sail University
Course Director’s Award for Character Animation.
Software Experience: (in order of expertise)
• Maya: Animation, Basic 3D modeling.
• 3D Studio Max: Animation, Basic 3D modeling.
• Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Nuke: Rotoscope.
• Final Cut Pro.
• Motion Builder: Layered animation.
• Mental Ray.
• Softimage XSI- Animation, Basic 3D modeling.
• After Effects.
• Cortex: Motion Capture clean up.