Jeremy C Tracz
To use my resources and experience to foster growth, be that in myself, others or the company we build together.
Schleeh Design 2007-2010
- Apprenticed with international artist/designer Colin Schleeh at his studio in Montreal, Quebec
- Managed the proprietary Morph Pad department (paper preparation, laser engraving, silk screening,
formulated glue application) and led the graphic design team to create award winning Morph Pads.
- Gained extensive knowledge in the use of shop tools (tablesaw, bandsaw, drill press, belt sander, jointer,
planer, hand tools) through the production of fine sculptural vessels, jewelry and displays.
Canadian National Exhibition 2006
- Central receptionist for the entirety of the staff of the CNE
- Duties included switch board operation, customer service (PR, complaints) in person and via telephone,
shipping and receiving, and general organizing and maintenance.
ACTRA Union Member 2006
- Full ACTRA performance member since age twelve
- Diverse number of television, movie and stage performances
- Development of a work ethic from a young age resulting in the knowledge of self management and
professionalism applicable within all work based environments.
Completed four years at the Ontario College of Art and Design as an Integrated Media
National Coaching Certification Program 2001
Level one Certified Coach Training completed, including CPR training.
I have an art based background including dance, drama, visual art (painting, drawing, jewelry making et al) music (guitarist, drummer, singer songwriter with songs registered with SOCAN and a member of the Canadian Musicians Guild) as well as being literate in computer languages (Windows and Mac friendly, familiar with many creative programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Painter, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Reason, etc etc.) I was also involved with competitive figure skating (sharing the ice with Elvis Stojko, Kurt Browning, Brian Orser), inline skating, baking (placed 3rd at Skills Canada) poetry, writing, and any other challenge available.