541 Oakhurst Street
Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
To obtain a visual arts position in a company seeking someone capable of various media endeavors.
SUNY Empire State College, B.A. in Photography, Saratoga Springs, NY
Fall 2009 - Present
- Graduated with a 4.0 GPA
- Studied a broad range of photography and theoretical art courses.
- Completed an internship with a city newspaper, The Jamestown Post-Journal where I had numerous photos published.
Jamestown Community College, A.S. in Information Technology, Jamestown, NY
Fall 2000 - Fall 2005
- Minored in Web Design.
Panama Central School, Panama, NY
September 1996 - June 2000
Hewes Educational Center, Graphics Technology, Ashville, NY
September 1998 - June 2000
- Received an award as outstanding senior student in the course.
Afloral.com, Lead Web Designer, Jamestown, NY
February 2007 - May 2009
- Revitalized and maintained the overall site design and content of www.afloral.com.
- Designed all of the home pages, tab pages, product pages and emails for the company.
- Created social networking satellite sites to afloral.com and designed a corresponding blog.
- Assisted in hiring interns who worked under me learning the web programming aspect of the job.
Lakewood Convenience Store, Convenience Store Clerk, Lakewood, NY
March 2001 - February 2007
- In charge of closing shifts most nights. Often made managerial decisions.
- Generated increased business while working there, partially a result of efficiency and ability to work well with customers.
- Trained numerous employees over the years.
- Responsible for handling large sums of money after the check cashing center opened inside the store.
- Won a competition to design a brochure for the Chautauqua Region Community Foundation during my vocational training, as well as winning a couple other competitions during that time.
Activities & Interests
- Visual arts
- Photo editing
- Music creation, playing and listening
- Proficient with numerous Adobe software programs, namely Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Darkroom experience.
- Trained in alternative photographic print processes.