Experienced Art Director and Concept artist in Character development, Animation, MMOG and Social games. Possessing a keen eye for detail, implementing high standards, successfully achieving all major deadlines. Strong modelling and traditional art and design skills, supported with an excellent knowledge of many creative software packages. Making important creative decisions throughout major projects including Marketing and Outsource Liaison.
Studio Virtual (Founder) 1995- 1999
Art Director and Concept artist
Art Direction, Concept, Character Development, Animation, Industrial Design.
Associate Creative Director July 2000 – present
Client Experience and Projects
- Big Big World - PBS kids - Creative Direction, Art Direction - Animation
- Big monster Battle - Microsoft - Art Director - Animation - Character Development
- Barbie Girls - Mattel - Conpet Art
- Coke Studios - Coca - Cola - Conpet Art - Character Development -
- MiniEgo Garfield - Paws - Founder - Creative Direction - Art Direction - Animation
- Chef Piccolo - Barilla - Character Development -
- Apron Animations - Home Depot - Creative Direction
- *** and The City - TBS - animation - Art Director - Animation
- The Jacabee Code - Creative Director, Art Director - Concept Art - Animation - Character Development
1989-1995 Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano - Colombia
Industrial Design – Honours Degree.
2006 Cinema Make up School, LA, USA
Diploma in special effects make up
Flash Alias Sketch Book
Adobe Photoshop Adobe After Effects
Character Development, Sculpture, Puppets, Stop Animation, Special Effects.
Available on request