Aug 2008 – Dec 2010 Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, IL. USA.
B.A. Communications: Electronic Media Major (Video
Sep2007 – Aug2008 Moody Bible Institute Distance Learning Program
Sep2006 – Aug2007 Providence College & Seminary, Manitob, Canada.
Intercultural Studies TESOL
Sep2002 – May2006 International Christian School, Hong Kong
High School Diploma
Language: English, Mandarin and Chinese
Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Digital Programs – InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro Cut,
Final Cut Pro, Illustrator.
Video Camera (PD 150 certification)
Basic Photography, Photo Editing
Intermediate Graphic Design, Drawing
Detailed and Organized
Outspoken and Initiative
Aug2009 – Present Designer for Arch yearbook
Moody Bible Institute
• Communicated with members of the Arch yearbook team
• Helped to shape the vision and ideas for the book
• Designed pages and ideas to the editorial review and correction of editors.
• Cope well with meeting deadlines and attended meetings as assigned.
June2010 – Aug2010 Internship at SOBEM (Showers of Blessing Evangelical
• Served at SOBEM, a Chinese Christian non-profit tv program organization
• Observed the professional performed video editing
• Learned the different aspects of the different tasks in the video field
• Created a manual for the Video Department in the organization for future interns
• Picked up from training techniques and applied them in small tasks in the video editing process, for example rough editing and sound editing
• Organized video trip destinations and researched background infomation about the places where the video group will go for various video shootings
• Assisted in site work during video making.
Sep2009 – Dec2009 Circle Urban Ministry Assistant Designer and
Afterschool program assistant
• Assisted in designing brochures and posters.
• Created flash videos and placed videos on the ministry’s website
• Worked with professionals in that ministry with a learning heart
• Assisted in the afterschool program
ADVANCED PLACEMENT ART