To seek a position that helps expand my skills, knowledge and abilities in the area of Multimedia & Film Editing offering professional growth while being innovative and flexible.
1. MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
2. Adobe Photoshop CS5
3. Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
4. Adobe After Effects CS5
5. Final Cut Pro (Apple System)
6. Live Type (Apple System)
7. Motion (Apple System)
8. Soundtrack (Apple System)
9. Language – Basic, HTML and CSS
- Created a 1min 30secs promo of the English film – ‘300’ using Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and Final Cut Pro, which was judged the best promo in the batch of students.
- Created a 2mins promo of the English film – ‘Narnia’ using Final Cut Pro.
- Worked on a 4min documentary film for BBC using still images and adding background effects and music using tools of Adobe After Effects CS5.
- Made a montage of Bigg Boss-4 by editing short shots into a sequence by using Final Cut Pro.
• Good command over written and spoken English and effective ability to communicate with people on a tactful and related basis.
• Effective team work skills with good negotiating ability and persuasive power acquired as a result of a number of group projects undertaken at the University.
• Very good creative thinking skills, which is an absolute necessity for any job related to Animation or Multimedia.
• Reliability, Determination and Patience towards working in a harmonious manner.
• Accuracy and Attention to details.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- BSc. Information System & Internet Commerce, 2004 – 2007, Staffordshire University, United Kingdom - (Note: Did not complete the course as the subject chosen was not of interest to me and had difficulty in coping with the course).
- BSc. Multimedia & Animation, 2008 – 2011, Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, India.
- Diploma in Film Editing, Multimedia & Animation, 2008 – 2011, Total Graphics Classes, New Delhi, India
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination, 2004 with Commerce Stream, KV Air Force School, Chennai, India – Secured 70% marks
- All India Secondary School Examination, 2002, CBSE Board, Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Chennai, India – Secured 53% marks